- Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors*.
- High Definition 1080p – For Full HD movies, games and more — up to 300" on virtually any wall or screen.
- Wide Ranging Connectivity – Connect to virtually any device.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) – Simply connect your MHL compatible smart device with an MHL cable to enjoy content from your smartphone or tablet, including movies, games and more.
- Detail Enhancement – Makes DVDs and standard definition content come alive.
- Frame Interpolation – For smoother, sharper and more realistic action scenes.
- Exciting 3D Adventures – Delivers eye-popping 3D entertainment at home with RF 3D glasses (sold separately).
- 2D-to-3D Conversion – Easily transform 2D images to spectacular 3D for unlimited 3D content.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- New Home Screen – A new simple home screen, puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips.
- Easy Setup – Getting started is easy with image adjustment tools and a built in 5W speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
PRODUCT NAME : Epson EH-TW5300
PRODUCT CODE : V11H707053
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EH-TW5300 Projector, 3m Power Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Manual, Projection Software CDROM
- Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel 0.61-inch wide panel (D9, C2Fine, 10Bit)
- Zoom 1 - 1.2 (Optical)
- Screen Size 34" to 332" [0.91 to 9.11 m] (Zoom: Wide), 34" to 332" [1.09 to 10.94 m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.62 - 1.95 m
- Throw Ratio 1.22 (Zoom: Wide), 1.47 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.58-1.72
- Projection Lens Focal Length 16.9 mm-20.28 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Colour Light Output 2,200 Lumens
- White Light Output 2,200 Lumens
- Resolution 1080p
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Contrast Ratio 35,000:1
- Lamp Hours Normal: 4,000 Hours
- Eco: 7,500 Hours
- Lamp Type 200 W UHE
- Keystone Correction (With Std Lens) Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Colour Reproduction Up to 1.07 billion colours
- Colour Processing 10 bit
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow)
- Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-pin (RGB)
- Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI
- Input: Control 1 x USB Type B
- Wireless Connectivity -
- Output: Audio 1 x Stereo mini-jack
- Speaker Output 5W
- MHL - Mobile High Definition Link Yes
- 3D Formats Top-and-Bottom, Side-by-Side
- 2D to 3D Conversion Yes
- Detail Enhancement Yes
- Frame Interpolation Yes
- AV Mute Yes
- Direct Power On Yes
- Security Kensington® – style lock provision Padlock & Security cable hole
- Colour Modes 2D: Dynamic, Bright Cinema, Natural, Cinema,3D: 3D Dynamic, 3D Cinema
- Dimensions D x W x H 249 x 297 x 119 mm
- Weight Approx. 2.9kg
- Lamp Warranty 1 Year or 750 Hours*
- Projector Warranty 2 Years
- Power Consumption: Lamp on 291 W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.28 W
- Noise Level Normal / Eco: 37 / 27 dB