- Incredible HDBaseT and diverse connectivity
- 360 Degree Projection
- Multi-PC Projection
- 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 9,200 Lumens – Dazzling brightness designed for use in auditoriums and large venues
- Versatile connectivity – Supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT™, HDMI™, DVI and 3G-SDI
- Dual-lamp design with lamp select/relay function – Get both power savings and projector redundancy; includes an innovative liquid cooling system for added reliability
- Advanced image processing – Cinema filter, Farojia DCDi Chip, Super Resolution, Frame interpolation
- Portrait Projection – Allows users to turn the projector 90 degrees and use it in "portrait" mode. Great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums
- Flexible installation for an immersive experience in any setting – Built-in Curved Edge Blending, Portrait Mode projection, and 360-degree installation
- Seven optional lenses with lens shift – Including short, wide, rear and long throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation
- Status Monitor – Access the projectors vital information without having to turn the unit on
- 24/7 Operation – With advanced installation flexibility and continuous use, Epson’s Installation projectors are suitable for almost any application
- 4 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind
- All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour,
incredible detail and solid reliability.
- 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour
– red, green and blue, continuously.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors*
- Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and
therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
- If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors,
know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours.
- All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications..
- The Epson EB-Z9900WNL features an innovative dual lamp system enabling it to achieve
a dazzling 9,200 lumens light output and 9,200 lumens colour light output making
it an ideal selection for use in auditoriums and large venues.
Award-winning Faroudja DCDi Cinemafor Advanced Video Quality
- The Epson Z Series features a Faroudja DCDi Cinema chipset, a video enhancement technology
- That produces exceptional image quality without introducing artefacts.
Enhanced Super Resolution Technology for Sharp, Rich Images
- Epson’s Super Resolution technology makes standard, and high definition content
- It delivers crisp, clear images with super high-quality resolution, and sharpens blurry images
- That have been enlarged by a general upscaling process.
State-of-the-art FineFrame Interpolation Processing Technology
- A movie is a series of still frames, shown in quick succession.
- Traditional movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps).
- However, in some cases, fast-moving objects may have moved too fast to be captured on film.
- So they appear to jump from one part of the screen to another.
Incredible HDBaseT and diverse connectivity
- Connect with virtually any system including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI1, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, BNC.
- Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology means just ne single CAT-5/6 cable carries Full HD video.
360 Degree Projection
- The Epson Z Series can be rotated 360° in any direction for off-axis positioning flexibility.
- As a result, they can be used for a wide range of applications,
- Epson technology keeps the projector running without compromising performance
- Enhance the experience with seamless panoramic
- Multi-screen images that blend edges by matching colour and brightness perfectly.
- The Epson Z Series now supports Portrait Projection, perfect for digital signage.
Corner Wall and Curved Surface Projection
- Quickly and precisely correct any vertical or horizontial distortion of an image
- These features allow for greater flexibility when choosing a projection surface.
- Enhance your viewers experience by projecting your content
- Using arc correction, you can adjust each side of a projected image in an arch or barrel-shaped way,
- Making it easier than ever to get a perfectly rectangular image.
- Split Screen allows users to display content from two inputs simultaneously,
- This makes it possible to display video and presentation materials simultaneously.
DICOM Simulation Mode
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling,
storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information.
- The projector’s DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with
an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14.
- This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images,
such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
- Epson Multi-PC Projection allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously
over the network (wired or wireless), with another 12 users connected to the same projector
on Standby mode.
- You can drag and drop participants into or out of one of the four quadrants.
Tool Free Operation
- Reduce set up time with tool free, easy access to the lens, lamps and connectivity.
Powered Lens Shift
- In addition to added reliability and amazing colour performance, Epson’s industry-leading
3LCD technology enables the projector to achieve a wide range of lens shift capabilities.
Web Control Window
- Connect the projector to the network to simplify the installation process.
- Adjust the colour mode, image settings, source, aspect ratio and more all from a PC or Tablet.
- Access the projectors vital information without having to turn the unit on.
- The new LCD status monitor allows users to check source, resolution, lamp information and network settings.
Seven Optional lenses
- The Z Series offers increased placement flexibility, with a 1.6x standard lens.
- For even greater flexibility, Epson offers a total of six lenses with varying ranges including short, wide and rear,
along with mid- to long-throw lenses
- The Epson Z Series projectors boast a dual lamp system (two 380W lamps) that eliminates the risk of interruption.
- If one lamp were to fail, operation would continue, using the other lamp. Each lamp has a long lamp life
— up to 4,000 hours in ECO Mode, up to 3,000 hours in Normal Mode.
Quiet, Reliable Liquid Cooling System*
- Epson’s innovative system uses liquid to cool the LCD chips directly.
- The liquid absorbs the heat and is then cooled by a peltier device
- Which is then cooled by a fan, thereby keeping the overall optical engine cool.
- Offering convenient access to the lamps and filter, the Epson Z Series makes maintenance easier than ever,
even if the projector is ceiling mounted.
- The lamp cover is located on the rear side panel and there are no screws, so the lid can be removed without any special tools.
Continuous 24 Hour Use
- Enjoy the flexibility of running your projector 24/7 with guaranteed performance and reliability.
- With Epson’s latest generation of inorganic LCD panels and unique optimised cooling systems,
- The Z Series projectors are capable of 24/7 use warranted up to 15,000 hrs.
PRODUCT NAME :Epson EB-Z9900WNL
PRODUCT CODE: V11H609953
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-Z9900WNL Projector, 3m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, HDMI Cable Clamp, Power Cord Clamp, Foot Cover, Manual, Projection Software CDROM. (STD Lens not Included)
- Projection System : RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel : 1.03-inch wide panel with MLA (D8, C2 Fine)
- Zoom :1 - 1.61 (Optical)
- Screen Size: 60" to 500" [1.99m to 17.17m] (Zoom: Wide)
- 60" to 500" [3.26m to 27.77m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance: 100" screen 3.37 m - 5.49 m
- Throw Ratio :1.57 (Zoom:Wide), 2.56 (Zoom:Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number :1.65 - 2.51
- Projection Lens Focal Length: 36.00mm-57.35mm
- Focus Method: Powered
- Colour Light Output :9,200 Lumens
- White Light Output: 9,200 Lumens
- Resolution :WXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio :16:10
- Contrast Ratio :15,000:1
- Lamp Hours :2,500 hours (Normal (5) Std-Lamp x 2)
4,000 hours (ECO Std-Lamp x 2)
1,000 hours (Portrait Lamp x 2)
- Lamp Type: 380 W UHE x 2 For Std-Lamp
304 W UHE x 2 For Portrait Lamp
- Keystone Correction (With Std Lens) :Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Lens Shift Vertical: -60% to +60% (Powered)
Horizontal: -18% to +18% (Powered)
- Tilt Angle -3.5 to 3.5 degrees
- Input: Video:1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 1 x 5BNC
- Input: Computer :1x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB)
- Input: Digital :1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D
- Input: SDI -
- Input: Audio -
- Input: Control :1 x RS232c, 1 x Stereo mini-jack (Remote)
- Input: Network: I/O 1 x RJ45, 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
- Input: HDBaseT: 1 x RJ45
- Wireless Connectivity :Optional
- Output: Video :1 x Monitor Out (via D-sub 15-pin)
- Output: Audio -
- EasyMP Network & Control: Yes
- EasyMP Network Projection :Yes
- Wireless LAN :Optional
- Split Screen: Yes
- Edge Blending :Yes
- Curved Screen Projection :Yes
- Corner Wall Projection :Yes
- Frame Interpolation :Yes
- 360 Degrees Projection :Yes
- Lamp Select :Dual / Single / Lamp 1 / Lamp 2
- Instant Off :Yes
- Direct Power: On/Off Yes
- Kensington®-style lock provision
- Password protect function
- Security cable hole
Colour Modes :
- Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, DICOM SIM, Multi-Projection
- Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) :741 × 534 × 255 mm
- Weight: Approx. 25kg (Including Std Lens)
- Lamp Warranty: 1 Year or 750 hours*
- Projector Warranty :4 Years or 20,000 Hours**
- Power Consumption: Lamp on - 2 Lamps 948W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.37W
- Noise Level - 2 Lamps Normal/Eco: 38/35 dB
* Whichever comes first. For more information visit Epson Projector Warranty
** 15,000hrs for 24/7 use
PRODUCT OPTIONS Item Code Description
V12H004S04 Standard Zoom Lens
V12H004R04 Rear Projection Wide Lens
V12H004U02 Short Throw Lens
V12H004M06 Middle Throw Zoom Lens 1
V12H004M07 Middle Throw Zoom Lens 2
V12H004L07 Long Throw Zoom Lens
V13H010L81 Replacement Lamp
V13H010L8 Portrait Lamp
V13H134A46 Replacement Filter
V12H547053 HDBaseT Transmitter
V12H418P13 Wireless LAN adaptor
V12H003B26 Telescopic Ceiling Mount
V12H003B25 Flush Ceiling mount
Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson ESC/P2 and Epson Stylus are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. MicroDot is a trademark of Epson Australia Pty Limited. All other product names and other company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Specifications are subject to change without notice.