0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability.
- LCD Panel : 1.03-inch wide panel with MLA (D8, C2 Fine)
- Projection Lens F Number : 1.65 - 2.51
- Wireless Connectivity : Optional
- 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour.
- Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
- The Epson Z Series now supports Portrait Projection, perfect for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums.
- Quickly and precisely correct any vertical or horizontial distortion of an image with Epson’s curved surface and corner wall projection.
- Reduce set up time with tool free, easy access to the lens, lamps and connectivity.
- 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Widescreen performance – Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution supports Full HD for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- 8,700 Lumens – Dazzling brightness designed for use in auditoriums and large venues
- Versatile connectivity – Supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT™, HDMI™, DVI and 3G-SDI
- Dual-lamp design with lamp select/relay function – Get both power savings and projector redundancy; includes an innovative liquid cooling system for added reliability
- Advanced image processing – Cinema filter, Farojia DCDi Chip, Super Resolution, Frame interpolation
- Portrait Projection – Allows users to turn the projector 90 degrees and use it in "portrait" mode. Great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums
- Flexible installation for an immersive experience in any setting – Cinema filter, Farojia DCDi Chip, Super Resolution, Frame interpolation
- Seven optional lenses with lens shift – Including short, wide, rear and long throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation
- Status Monitor – Access the projectors vital information without having to turn the unit on
- 24/7 Operation – With advanced installation flexibility and continuous use, Epson’s Installation projectors are suitable for almost any application
- 4 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind
PRODUCT NAME : EB-Z9870UNL
PRODUCT CODE : V11H611953
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-Z9870UNL Projector,3m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, HDMI Cable Clamp, Power Cord Clamp, Foot Cover, Manual, Projection Software CDROM. (STD Lens not Included)
- Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel 1.03-inch wide panel with MLA (D8, C2 Fine)
- Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 741 × 534 × 255 mm
- Weight Approx. 26kg (Including Std Lens)
- Lamp Warranty 1 Year or 750 hours*
- Projector Warranty 4 Years or 20,000 Hours**
- Power Consumption: Lamp on - 2 Lamps 948W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.37W
- Noise Level - 2 Lamps Normal/Eco: 38/35 dB