0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
A Brighter Solution.Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (Wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately). This wireless display and control from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and Android™ devices.
- Zoom : 1 - 1.2 (Optical)
- Colour Light Output : 3,600 Lumens
- Weight : Approx. 2.4 kg
- Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (Wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- 3 x Brighter Colours, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- Wireless – Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (Wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® and Android™ devices (wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- USB Plug 'n Play – Use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
PRODUCT NAME : Epson EB-X36
PRODUCT CODE : V11H723053
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-X36 Projector, 1.8m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, 1.8m USB Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Soft Carrying Case
- Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel 0.63-inch wide panel with MLA (D7)
- Zoom 1 - 1.2 (Optical)
- Screen Size 30" to 300" [1.01 to 10.42 m] (Zoom: Wide), 30" to 300" [0.84 to 8.66 m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.71 - 2.16 m
- Throw Ratio 1.40 (Zoom: Wide), 1.68 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.6 - 1.74
- Projection Lens Focal Length 18.4 - 22.08 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Colour Light Output 3,600 Lumens
- White Light Output 3,600 Lumens
- Resolution XGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1
- Lamp Hours 5,000 hours (Normal), 10,000 hours (ECO)
- Lamp Type 200 W UHE
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal -30 to +30 degrees
- Tilt Angle 0 to 12 degrees
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 1 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin), 1 x HDMI
- Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 1 x HDMI
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type A
- Input: Network I/O 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
- Wireless Connectivity Optional
- Output Video -
- Output Audio -
- Speaker Output 2W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- PC Free Presentations Yes
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- AV Mute Slide Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Auto Power On Yes (PC, USB Display)
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security Kensington lock, Security cable hole,Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard
- Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 234 x 297 x 82 mm
- Weight Approx. 2.4 kg
- Lamp Warranty 1 Year or 750 hours*
- Projector Warranty 2 Years (excluding lamps)
- Power Consumption: Lamp on 277W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.26W