- Conveniently connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires. A range of wireless features are built-in to make it easy to connect wirelessly to a computer or laptop via a direct peer-to-peer connection.
- A new simple and intuitive home screen puts all the most commonly used functions at your fingertips, making it easier than ever to find the functions you need.
- 3 x Brighter Colours, and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology.
- Amazing Colour Brightness – Up to 3x brighter colours than 1-chip DLP projectors.
- Wireless – Connect directly to your computer, smartphone or tablet, without wires (Wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- Epson iProjection – Wirelessly display and control from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod Touch® and Android™ devices (wireless LAN not included in all models but can be purchased separately).
- USB Plug 'n Play – Use the included USB cable to instantly project content, transmit images, sound and mouse operation through one cable.
- Low Cost of Ownership – Long life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance.
- Built in Speaker – Presenting is easy with a built in speaker.
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind.
RODUCT NAME : Epson EB-S31
PRODUCT CODE : V11H719053
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-S31 Projector, 1.8m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, 1.8m USB Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Soft Carrying Case
- Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel 0.55-inch wide panel (D7)
- Zoom 1 - 1.35 (Digital)
- Screen Size 30" to 350" [0.88 to 10.44 m] (Zoom: Wide), 23" to 260" [0.88 to 10.44 m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.77 - 2.4 m
- Throw Ratio 1.45 (Zoom: Wide), 1.96 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.44
- Projection Lens Focal Length 16.7 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Colour Light Output 3,300 Lumens
- White Light Output 3,300 Lumens
- Resolution SVGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1
- Lamp Hours 5,000 hours (Normal), 10,000 Hours (ECO)
- Lamp Type 200 W UHE
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees,Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Tilt Angle 0 to 12 degrees
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 1 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin), 1 x HDMI
- Input: Computer 1 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 1 x HDMI
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 1 x HDMI
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type A
- Input: Network I/O 1 x USB Type A (for optional Wireless LAN unit)
- Wireless Connectivity Optional
- Output Video -
- Output Audio -
- Speaker Output 2W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- PC Free Presentations Yes
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- AV Mute Slide Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Auto Power On Yes (PC, USB Display)
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security Kensington lock, Security cable hole, Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard
- Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 234 x 297 x 82 mm
- Weight Approx. 2.4 kg
- Lamp Warranty 1 Year or 750 hours*
- Projector Warranty 2 Years (excluding lamps)
- Power Consumption: Lamp on 277W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.26W
- Noise Level Normal/Eco: 37/28dB