0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability.Take Image Quality to New Levels
- Projection Distance (Standard Lens) : 100" screen 3.11m - 5m
- Resolution : WUXGA
- Input: HDBaseT : 1 x RJ45 (Art-Net)
- A newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter deliver 20,000 hours of maintenance-free use and consistent performance for total peace of mind during important presentations.
- 3LCD 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously.
- Take presenting into the future with support for 4K and the ability to upscale Full HD 1080P content with Epson's 4K Enhancement Technology
- The motorised lens shift covers a wide range, giving you a great deal of flexibility when installing the projector.
- The Epson L Series can be rotated 360° in any direction for off-axis positioning flexibility.
- Both standard and low profile ceiling mounts are available to give you even more installation flexibility across the L Series. Both mounts are now grey in colour to easily integrate into any colour scheme.
- Laser Light Source – Experience astonishing quality and reliability
- Up to 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 4K Enhancement – Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- 8,000 Lumens – Deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- Colour Uniformity – Keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with built-in automatic colour correction
- Edge Blending – Combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
- 3x Digital connections – Digital quality and distance flexibility
- HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in between
- Powered lens shift, zoom and focus – Project perfectly uniform images with a new stepping motor and store up to 10 lens settings
- Ten optional lenses – Choose the ideal powered lens for your venue from a wide range from ultra short throw to long throw
- 24/7 Operation – With advanced installation flexibility and continuous use, Epson's Installation projectors are suitable for almost any application
- Digital Split Screen – Project two different images from one projector
- 5 Year Projector Warranty1 – A class leading 20,000 hour or 5 year warranty
PRODUCT NAME : Epson EB-L1405UNL
PRODUCT CODE : V11H739853
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-L1405UNL Projector, 3m Power Cable, 1.8m Computer Cable, Remote Control, 2 x AA Batteries, Cable Cover, Manual, Projection Software CDROM. (Lens not Included)
- Projection System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- LCD Panel 0.76-inch (D10)
- Dimensions D x W x H (Including Feet) 492 x 586 x 211 mm
- Weight Approx. 20.6kg (Including LM08 Lens)
- Projector Warranty 5 Years*
- Power Consumption: LD On 625W
- Power Consumption: Standby 2.4W
- Noise Level Normal/Quiet: 35/29 dB