- Epson EB-945H mid-range projector provides ultra-bright image quality. With 3,000 lumens both in high colour brightness and in white brightness driven by 3LCD, 3-chip technology. The EB-945H mid-range projector is ideal for delivering large and engaging presentation content in the classroom or office with versatile digital connectivity.
- The EB-945H now comes equipped with MHL connectivity via HDMI for a more complete digital solution. The long lasting lamp, projecting up to 10,000 lamp hours in ECO mode gives an extended period of reliable performance.
- Suitable for desktop use with convenient table top placement or using the optional ceiling mount (ELP-MB23), the EB-900 Series offers flexible installation in any environment.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring XGA image resolution (4:3).
- Maximise the display – Split screen function allows content from two separate sources to be displayed side by side on the same screen.
- Long Lasting, low cost lamp priced at $99 RRP inc GST – Up to 10,000 hours in ECO mode.
- Versatile Connectivity – Newly added dual HDMI ports (the HDMI 2 port is MHL compatible) increases digital compatibility.
- Horizontal Keystone Slider – The Horizontal Keystone slider allows for quick and easy adjustments to correct image distortion.
- Control4 support – Newly added Control4 supports to dim the lights, lower the screen and turn on the projector with one touch control.
- Auto Power on – Simply plug in a source device via VGA and the projector will power on.
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms – Wirelessly share and compare students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection function.
PRODUCT NAME : Epson EB-945H
PRODUCT CODE : V11H684053
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1.8m Computer Cable, 1.8m power cable Remote Control, Batteries x 2, Projector Software Ver. 1.02b (CD ROM), Password Protect Sticker, Manual
- Projection System Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- LCD Panel 0.63-inch with MLA (D7)
- Zoom 1 - 1.6
- Screen Size 30" to 300"
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.69 m
- Throw Ratio 1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.24 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.51 - 1.99
- Projection Lens Focal Length 18.2 mm - 29.2 mm
- Focus Method Manual
- Offset 8.6:1
- Colour Light Output 3,000 Lumens
- White Light Output 3,000 Lumens
- Resolution XGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- Lamp Hours Normal/Eco: 5,000 Hours/10,000 Hours
- Lamp Type 200W UHE
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Auto Keystone Correction Yes
- Horizontal Slide Keystone Correction Yes
- Split Screen Yes
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 2 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin)
- Input: Computer 2 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: USB Memory Device USB Type A Ver.2.0
- Input: Three-In-One USB Display 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini jack
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type B, RS232C
- Input: Epson USB Document Camera 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Network I/O: 1 x RJ45 (100Mbps)
- Wireless Connectivity Optional Accessory(ELP-AP07)
- Output: Video D-sub 15 pin (black molding)
- Output: Audio Stereo mini jack x 1
- Speaker Output 16W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes (with optional Wireless LAN Unit)
- PC Free Presentations Photo / Motion JPEG
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- Projector Control Control 4, AMX, Crestron, Extron
- AV Mute Slide Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security Kensington®-style lock provision, Padlock, Security cable hole, Wireless LAN Unit Lock Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Theatre
- Dimensions D x W x H (excluding feet) 269 x 297 x 87 mm
- Weight 2.9kg
- Lamp Warranty 12 months or 750 hours*
- Projector Warranty 3 Years
- Power Consumption: Lamp on Normal/Eco: 287/215W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.26W (communication off)
- Noise Level Normal/Eco: 37/29dB