- The Epson EB-935W provides larger-than-life, widescreen images and astonishing brightness with 3,700 lumens of colour brightness and 3,700 lumens of white brightness.
- Connect your projector to your laptop or Blu-ray® player via HDMI, to enhance your presentation. Or, with the addition of a wireless adapter you can display and control content from your iOS or Android™ mobile device with the Epson iProjection™ App.
- You can even present over the network, broadcast important messages and monitor and control networked projectors remotely.
- 3 x Brighter Colours*, and reliable performance – The Epson EB-935W driven by 3LCD, 3-chip technology, delivers up to 3,700 lumens of colour brightness and 3,700 lumens of white brightness. With this powerful projector you don’t have to dim the lights or close the windows in order to see a bright, clear image.
- Larger-than-life, widescreen images – Native high-definition WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Network connectivity – With Epson’s EasyMP® Monitor software, users can monitor, control and present from a remote location.
- Tablet or smartphone connection via optional wireless – With the addition of a wireless adapter, you can display and control content on your EB-935W from your iOS or Android device with the Epson iProjection App.
- HDMI Connectivity – Deliver both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable.
- Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup – Transmit Images, Sound and Mouse Operation through one USB cable.
- Fast, easy setup and image adjustments – Expand your projector placement or installation flexibility; get sharp, clear images with no digital distortion.
PRODUCT NAME : Epson EB-935W
PRODUCT CODE : V11H565053
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-935W projector, 1.8m power cable, 1.8m VGA cable, remote control, batteries x 2, projector software Ver. 1.00b (CD ROM), Manual
- Projection System Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- LCD Panel 0.59-inch with MLA(D8)
- Zoom 1 - 1.6 (Optical)
- Screen Size 29" to 280" [0.84 to 8.4 m] (Zoom:Wide), 29" to 280" [1.36 to 13.9 m] (Zoom:Tele)
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.79 - 2.92 m
- Throw Ratio 1.38 (Zoom:Wide), 2.24 (Zoom:Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.51-1.99
- Projection Lens Focal Length 18.2mm-29.2mm
- Focus Method Manual Focus
- Offset 10:0
- Colour Light Output 3,700 Lumens
- White Light Output 3,700 Lumens
- Resolution WXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Contrast Ratio 2,000:1
- Lamp Hours Normal/Eco: 3,000/4,000 Hours
- Lamp Type 275 W UHE (E-TORL)
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees, Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Colour Reproduction Up to 1.07 billion colours
- Colour Processing 10 bit
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 2 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin)
- Input: Computer 2 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: USB Memory Device USB Type A Ver.2.0
- Input: Three-In-One USB Display 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 1 x HDMI
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini jack
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type B, RS232C
- Input: Epson USB Document Camera 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Network I/O: 1 x RJ45 (100Mbps)
- Wireless Connectivity Optional Accessory (ELP-AP07)
- Output: Video 1 x D-sub 15 pin (black moulding)
- Output: Audio 1 x Stereo mini jack
- Speaker Output 16W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes
- PC Free Presentations –
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- AV Mute Slide No
- Quick Corner Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security : Kensington®-style lock provision, Padlock, Security cable hole, Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, Blackboard, Whiteboard
- Dimensions D x W x H 263 x 345 x 93 mm
- Weight 3.4kg
- Lamp Warranty 1 Year or 750 hours (whichever comes first)
- Projector Warranty 3 Years
- Power Consumption: Lamp on Normal/Eco: 381/313W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.35W (communication off)
- Noise Level Normal/Eco: 39/35dB