- Automatic Setup
- Versatile Connectivity
- Multi PC Projection
- Plus up to WUXGA, all in a desktop form factor. This powerful product also features Faroudja DCDi® video processing to ensure your image always looks its best.
- Rich functionality such as Auto Power ON, Focus Help, Split Screen, USB Display and Lamp Regulation allow for a quicker, smarter user experience.
- Whether they’re used in the boardroom, or your living room, the Epson 1980WU delivers bright, vivid images that will captivate any audience.
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*. One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
Brilliant widescreen images up to 300"
Introducing native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution to 1980WU and 1985WU, which allows full HD 1080p resolution support, makes it easy to display larger-than-life Full HD up to 300". Wirelessly shared content via Miracast or WiDi from smartphones, tablets and PCs will look as good on the screen as it does on your device, but up to 300".
Faroudja DCDi® Cinema for advanced video quality
The Faroudja DCDi Cinema chipset is a video enhancement technology that produces exceptional image quality without introducing artefacts. Faroudja DCDi (Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) was developed to eliminate jagging, using a unique algorithm. This technology, in combination with decoding, deinterlacing and enhancement technologies, won an Emmy Award from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Split Screen allows you to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen. With three layout options you can display video and presentation materials, and run video on both screens
MHL — The latest in connectivity
Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more:
• Works with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
• Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
• Supports Full HD 1080p video and 7.1 audio
• Simultaneously charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
Multi PC Projection
The Multi PC Projection feature allows a network of up to 50 devices to be connected to a single projector. A new addition to Multi PC Projection sees smart devices such as iOS and Android Devices being able to join the network. Another additional feature has been built into the EB-1900 Series allows a PC to act as a Moderator, who can then select up to 4 of the connected devices and project their screens from the projector. The addition of a Moderator helps to maintain control and prevents tampering with the projected screen.
With the EB-1900 Series, it’s possible to monitor and control up to 1,024 networked Epson projectors from a remote location. Schedule power on or off timings, check projector status and receive maintenance alerts. Users can even project presentations in up to four rooms from one networked location. This is possible both over a wired connection (via RJ45 connection) or via the 802.11b/g/n wireless module which is included in the box for the EB-1970W/1975W/1985WU.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution – WUXGA image resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Versatile Connectivity – Easily integrate with any system with HDMI and MHL
- Split Screen – Simultaneously project two images, video or still, side by side, from two different sources
- USB Display Function – Project via a simple USB cable connection without having to change the monitor output setting on the PC
- Automatic Setup – The Automatic Screen Fit function adjusts focus, zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone all at the touch of a button
- Remote Network Monitoring and Control – Plus Message Broadcasting and built-in schedule functions with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection
PRODUCT NAME Epson EB-1980WU
PRODUCT CODE V11H620053
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- EB-1980WU Projector, 1.8m Computer Cable, 1.8m power cable, Remote Control, Batteries, Projector Software, Manual
- Projection System Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- LCD Panel 0.76-inch with MLA
- Zoom 1-1.6 (Optical Zoom)
- Screen Size 30" to 300" [0.86m to 8.95 m] (Zoom: Wide)
- 30" to 300" [1.45m to 14.79 m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance 120" screen 3.56 - 5.89 m
- Throw Ratio 1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.28 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.5-2.0
- Projection Lens Focal Length 23mm - 38.4mm
- Focus Method Manual Focus
- Offset 10:1
- Colour Light Output 4,400 Lumens
- White Light Output 4,400 Lumens
- Resolution WUXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 16:10
- Contrast Ratio 10,000:1
- Lamp Hours Normal/Eco: 3,000/4,000 Hours
- Lamp Type 280 W UHE
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow)
- Input: Computer 2 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: USB Memory Device 1 x USB Type A
- Input: Three-In-One USB Display 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini jack
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type B, 1 x RS232C
- Input: Epson USB Document Camera 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Network I/O: 1 x RJ45 (100Mbps)
- Wireless Connectivity No
- WiDI/Miracast No
- Output: Video 1 x D-sub 15 pin (black moulding)
- Output: Audio 1 x Stereo mini jack
- Speaker Output 16W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes
- PC Free Presentations Yes
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- AV Mute Slide Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Auto Power On Yes
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security Padlock & Security Cable Hole
- Kensington®-style lock provision
- Wireless LAN Unit Lock
- Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, Blackboard, Whiteboard, DICOM.SIM
- Dimensions D x W x H 291 x 377 x 110 mm
- Weight 4.5kg
- Lamp Warranty 12 months or 750 hours*
- Projector Warranty 3 Years
- Power Consumption: Lamp on Normal/Eco: 411/316W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.34W (communication off)
- Noise Level Normal/Eco: 39/31dB
PRODUCT OPTIONS Item Code Description
Lamp – ELPLP77 V13H010L77
Air Filter – ELPAF41 V13H134A41
Ceiling Mount – ELPMB23 V12H003B23
Extension Pole 668-918 mm V12H003P13
Extension Pole 918-1,168 mm V12H003P14
Soft Carrying Case – ELPKS68 V12H001K68
Floor Standing Tripod Screen V12H002S2Y
- Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson ESC/P2 and Epson Stylus are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. MicroDot is a trademark of Epson Australia Pty Limited.
- All other product names and other company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Equipment supplied by Epson Australia is designed to function in conjunction with genuine Epson consumables and accessories specifically configured for it.
- Epson products are designed and made to give highly reliable use and long life when used according to its specifications. With any system, product or device used in situations where human life may be involved or at risk, Epson advises that you should take all necessary steps to ensure the suitability of your Epson product for inclusion in your system, and recommends that you include fail-safe procedures and redundancy support or backup equipment in your system, to maintain the maximum safety margin and optimum system reliability.
- Examples include but are not limited to – do not interfere with any electrical components within the device, do not use items supplied with the product for purposes other than as intended by Epson (ie mains cords, inks, CDs, plastic wrapping) and do not make modifications to the product.