- Wireless Functionality
- USB Display Function
- 3LCD technology
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*
- One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
- All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Brilliant high definition image up to 300"
- Featuring native resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x 1200), the Epson EB-2000 series delivers high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion.
- Images can be projected on a large screen with no information left out. This applies to video output devices such as PCs and smart devices with their ever increasing image quality and higher definition and accommodates a variety of content including 3D CAD, digital broadcasts, Blu-ray, and internet movies.
- Even though its light weight and compact size enables it to be carried from room to room, the projector is capable of highly visible images thanks to its high brightness (up to 5,500lm) and superior 15,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Room lights don't have to be dimmed to see bright and clearly projected images, allowing meeting participants to concentrate better for improved meeting productivity.
Epson iProjection App
- Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, Android and Chrome devices with the Epson iProjection App. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. The app is easy to use and intuitive menu options bring your content to the bigger screen.
Auto V/H keystone and screen fit
- In cases where the image extends beyond the frame of the screen or whiteboard you just have to push the "Screen Fit" button and the image frame automatically matches up with the edges of the screen.
Auto power on feature
- The projector starts automatically upon connecting a VGA*, HDMI**, or USB cable to the device itself. This feature means you no longer have to use the power on button because startup is activated with cable insertion.
- Present smarter with newly added ‘gesture presentation’ function. Simply move your hand in front of the arrows, and make your presentation more engaging and realistic with the audience.
- Split Screen allows you to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen. With three layout options you can display video and presentation materials, and run video on both screens.
New home screen
- New home screen offers quick and easy access to a variety of useful functions. Also, all source information, no matter what the source input is, can be seen at a glance. Wireless connections can be made easily because all the information you need is right there on the screen.
EasyMP Multi-PC projection
- The EasyMP Multi PC Projection application makes it possible to connect with up to 50 computers and partition the screen for split screen projection.
- The moderator can select up to 4 of the connected devices and project their screens from the projector, maintaining control and preventing interference with the projected screen.
- With EasyMP Monitor, Epson's network monitoring and control software, a single PC can see which projectors are available and if they are running efficiently, even across the biggest of networks.
- This series can be configured remotely, with instant email alerts for pre-defined critical indicators such as non-functioning devices or overheating lamps. Each projector's serial number can also be accessed remotely via LAN/serial connection.
Wireless LAN Enterprise security
- The EB-2000 series projectors now include ‘WPA-Enterprise security' mode to connect in robust integrated network environment; compatible with WPA, WPA2-PSK and WPA2-EAP security protocols.
Longer lamp life
- The long 10,000H* lamp life saves time and money by reducing the frequency of costly lamp replacements.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring XGA (1024 x 768)
- Versatile Connectivity – Easily integrate with any system with HDMI and MHL
- Wireless Functionality – Wi-Fi
- Gesture Presenter – Simply move your hand in front of the presentation
- Split Screen – simultaneously project two images, video or still, side by side, from two different sources
- Epson iProjection™ – Wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices
- USB Display Function – Project via a simple USB cable connection without having to change the monitor output setting on the PC
- Automatic Setup – The Automatic Screen Fit function adjusts focus, zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone all at the touch of a button
PRODUCT NAME Epson EB-2055
PRODUCT CODE V11H821053
- Projection System Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- LCD Panel 0.63-inch panel
- Zoom 1-1.6 (Optical Zoom)
- Screen Size 30" to 300" [0.83m to 8.54 m] (Zoom: Wide)
- 30" to 300" [1.36m to 13.86 m] (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Distance 60" screen 1.69m - 2.75m
- Throw Ratio 1.38 (Zoom: Wide), 2.24 (Zoom: Tele)
- Projection Lens F Number 1.51 - 1.99
- Projection Lens Focal Length 18.2mm - 29.2mm
- Focus Method Manual Focus
- Offset 8.6:1
- Colour Light Output 5,000 Lumens
- White Light Output 5,000 Lumens
- Resolution XGA
- Native Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1
- Lamp Hours Normal/Eco: 5,000/10,000 Hours
- Lamp Type 300W UHE
- Keystone Correction Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
- Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
- Input: Video 1 x RCA (Yellow)
- Input: Computer 2 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: USB Memory Device 1 x USB Type A
- Input: Three-In-One USB Display 1 x USB 2.0 type B
- Input: Digital 2 x HDMI (1 x MHL)
- Input: Audio 1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini jack
- Input: Control 1 x USB 2.0 type B, 1 x RS232C
- Input : HDBaseT NA
- Input: Epson USB Document Camera 1 x USB 2.0 type A
- Network I/O: 1 x RJ45 (100Mbps)
- Wireless Connectivity Included
- WiDI/Miracast NA
- Output: Video 1 x D-sub 15 pin (black moulding)
- Output: Audio 1 x Stereo mini jack
- Speaker Output 16W
- EasyMP Network & Control Yes
- EasyMP Network Projection Yes
- PC Free Presentations Yes
- USB Plug 'n Play Yes
- AV Mute Slide Yes
- Instant Off Yes
- Auto Power On Yes
- Direct Power On/Off Yes
- Security Padlock & Security Cable Hole
- Kensington®-style lock provision
- Wireless LAN Unit Lock
- Password protect function
- Colour Modes Dynamic, Presentation, Cinema, sRGB, Blackboard, DICOM SIM
- Dimensions D x W x H (excluding feet) 291 x 377 x 101 mm
- Weight 4.5kg (approximate)
- Compatible lamp model ELPLP95 (New)
- Lamp Warranty 12 months or 750 hours*
- Projector Warranty 3 Years
- Power Consumption: Lamp on Normal/Eco: 410/350W
- Power Consumption: Standby 0.5W (communication off)
- Noise Level Normal/Eco: 39/29dB
PRODUCT OPTIONS Item Code Description
ELPLP95 Replacement Lamp V13H010L95
ELPAF41 Replacement Air filter V13H134A41
ELPMB23 Ceiling Mount (Standard) V12H003B23
Extension Pole 668-918 mm V12H003P13
Extension Pole 918-1,168 mm V12H003P14
Soft Carrying Case – ELPKS68 V12H001K68
ELPAP10 Wireless LAN Adapter V12H731P01
ELPAP09 Quick Wireless Key V12H005M09
ELPSC21B 80" Portable tripod screen V12H002S2Y
- Epson is the registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Epson ESC/P2 and Epson Stylus are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. MicroDot is a trademark of Epson Australia Pty Limited.
- All other product names and other company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Epson disclaims any and all rights in those marks. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Equipment supplied by Epson Australia is designed to function in conjunction with genuine Epson consumables and accessories specifically configured for it.
- Epson products are designed and made to give highly reliable use and long life when used according to its specifications. With any system, product or device used in situations where human life may be involved or at risk, Epson advises that you should take all necessary steps to ensure the suitability of your Epson product for inclusion in your system, and recommends that you include fail-safe procedures and redundancy support or backup equipment in your system, to maintain the maximum safety margin and optimum system reliability.
- Examples include but are not limited to – do not interfere with any electrical components within the device, do not use items supplied with the product for purposes other than as intended by Epson (ie mains cords, inks, CDs, plastic wrapping) and do not make modifications to the product.