- Advanced AL32 Digital Audio Processing
- Master Clock design
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi
For the most convenient music streaming from Apple iDevices, the DRA-100 comes with built-in AirPlay technology. Also, an OLED, a USB-A connection, two optical and one coaxial input and Spotify Connect are present and correct.
Advanced AL32 Digital Audio Processing
- For the ultimate fidelity with 16-bit, 20-bit and 24-bit digital audio tracks, the DRA-100 features Denon’s Advanced AL32 digital audio processing system.
- Featured on Denon’s premium audiophile disc players and digital audio components, Advanced AL32 processing upconverts, digitally filters and noise-shapes lower bit data to full 32-bits, delivering remarkable dynamic range and noticeably better low level resolution.
- Your favorite digital audio tracks have never sounded better.
Master Clock design
- This Denon Master Clock design reduces jitter and ensures that sound is correctly localized and your sound space is thoroughly realistic.
Full digital power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound
- The amplifier section incorporates DDFA® technology. The output stage circuit has a discrete construction which realizes higher Signal-to-Noise-ratio and lower distortion compared to conventional class D amplifiers.
- This advanced amplifier system delivers superior audio fidelity along with high amplifier efficiency at 70W into 4 ohms.
- The premium grade multi-way speaker connectors let you connect speaker cables via bare wire, pin connectors as well as banana plug connectors.
High resolution Audio including
DSD via network or USB
- Thanks to the DLNA 1.5 compatibility, you can enjoy music file streaming from your computer or NAS drive most conveniently.
- The DRA-100 supports MP3, AAC, WMA, and even high resolution audio tracks of up to 192-kHz/24-bits (WAV, FLAC, AIFF) along with DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz files (DSD is the advanced digital audio coding system of SACD).
- The same file support is given through the front USB port, which in addition can directly play back music from your iDevice using the DRA-100’s high performance audio circuit.
Multiple Digital Audio Inputs; Analogue Stereo Input
- In addition to the USB-A input, the DRA-100 features 2 optical digital audio inputs and 1 coaxial digital audio input. There are also two stereo analogue inputs for connection to legacy analogue sources.
Connectivity with NFC
- Stream your favourite audio tracks from your portable devices via the DRA-100’s Bluetooth connectivity, which features quick and easy pairing.
- For even faster pairing, the DRA-100 features NFC (Near Field Communication).
- Simply activate your NFC-enabled Bluetooth device and place it next to the N mark on the DRA-100 (located on the front panel), and it’s instantly paired with no need for manual passcode entry.
- The DRA-100 features Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity out-of-the-box. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favourite tracks from streaming music services such as Spotify Connect.
- You can also choose from thousands of internet radio stations around the world, and enjoy music from virtually every genre.
- With AirPlay, you can enjoy listing to your favourite tracks wirelessly from your iOS device, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and the DRA-100 is also DLNA 1.5 certified for compatibility with your home PC or Mac.
- The Denon Hi-Fi Remote App lets you easily control the DRA-100 with your favourite portable device and it’s available for both Apple and Android devices.
Compact Chassis with clear OLED
- The stylish and elegant compact chassis features deluxe finishes including soft aluminum matte with bright silver tone accents and glossy and matte black surfaces.
- The OLED shows the source selected via graphical icons and text as well as the sampling frequency and data format of digital sources.
Ergonomic Remote Control
- The supplied remote control features an ergonomically-designed layout that includes a cursor keypad, source select and volume controls, setup menu button, a Bluetooth button and a display dimmer button.
High Quality Headphone Output with Selectable Headphone Impedance
- For top audio fidelity the DRA-100 is equipped with a dedicated headphone amplifier circuit that features a high speed ultra low distortion wideband op amp that's paired with a fully discrete final output stage.
- In order to accommodate the widest range of headphone types, the DRA-100 features an adjustable headphone impedance control, with 3 settings for low, medium and high impedance headphones which provide proper matching of headphone impedance and amplifier gain.
- The headphone jack features a 6.3mm connector for compatibility with premium home and professional studio headphone models.
Full Digital Network Stereo Receiver with appealing design and unlimited music streaming options
- 70 watts per channel (4 ohms) Full Digital Processing Amplifier
- Advanced AL32 Processing and Master Clock Design
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with dual antenna
- High Resolution Audio streaming via DLNA 1.5 and Front-USB
- Built-in AirPlay, Internet Radio and Spotify Connect (where available)
- Bluetooth® wireless streaming with NFC pairing
- Digital optical/coaxial and analogue inputs
- Dedicated headphone amplifier circuit
- Subwoofer pre-output for system expansion
- Clear view OLED
- Easy-to-use remote control
- Auto Standby and low power consumption
- Output power 8 Ohm (20 Hz - 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.07%)35W (1kHz)
- Output power 4 Ohm (1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7%)70W
- Total Harmonic Distortion0.004 %
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM/MC /
- Input Sensitivity: High level130 mV / 22 kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High level110dB
- Treble Control± 8 dB at 12 kHz
- Bass Control± 8 dB at 100 Hz