- New cosmetic design
- HiFi System with CD, Bluetooth and FM/DAB/DAB+ Tuner
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz) : 30 W
- Building on the multi-award winning D-M40DAB, the new D-M41DAB features improved sound, style and facilities.
- Meanwhile the new cosmetic design echoes that of Denon's flagship 'NE' separates.
- The RCD-M41DAB center unit also has two digital optical inputs to hook up a TV, set-top box or other digital gear that deserves improved audio quality, and has built-in CD plus FM radio DAB/DAB+, while the new SC-M41 speakers are European Sound Tuned to complement the CD receiver's performance.
High power output with newly designed full discrete analog amplifier circuit
- Denon’s engineers have completely rethought the design, from the styling and facilities right through to the audio circuitry, to offer even more performance and value.
- The new amplifier circuit delivers 2x30W, so the RCD-M41DAB has more than enough power to drive either the matching SC-M41 speakers or other popular choices (the CD receiver can be bought separately), and there’s also a dedicated headphone amplifier section for personal listening.
Simple & Straight circuit design for sound purity
- Denon’s popular M series gives you high sound quality based on the “simple & straight” concept.
- Circuitry is uncomplicated, signal paths are short, and all adverse influences on sound quality have been minimised.
- The circuit design and the way the chassis is built ensure that the sound you hear is utterly faithful to the original performance.
Triple Noise Reduction Design (T.N.R.D.) to preserve signal purity
- In an audio component where various circuits, boards, and wire layouts can influence each other, it is not possible to obtain satisfying specifications or sound simply by strengthening the power amp circuit.
- Denon has therefore eliminated three sources of noise to ensure that the sound is as clean as possible.
- Distortion from the input selector, electronic volume and power amp has been suppressed to improve the signal-to-noise ratio and produce an even smoother, dramatic sound.
Bluetooth for instant wireless streaming from smartphones and tablets
- Bluetooth is integrated to allow instant wireless connectivity with smartphones, tablets and computers, as part of a package of input choices designed to offer optimal flexibility.
- The Bluetooth circuitry has been designed complete with an on/off selector, offering convenient wireless connection when required, plus enhanced sound from the other sources like CD, DAB/DAB+, FM or digital in when it’s not in use.
Enjoy premium sound in your home office, bedroom, or any other room
- The compact size of 210mm width and just 310mm depth (plus speakers) allows for an easy setup of the D-M41DAB on a bookshelf, in a bedroom or in the home office.
- With several colour combinations, it easily blends into your lifestyle, delivering impeccable performance at the same time.
New cosmetic design
- The style of the RCD-M41DAB has been updated and refined, echoing the industrial design of Denon’s flagship New Era Hi-Fi separates like the award-winning PMA-2500NE/DCD-2500NE or PMA-1600NE/DCD-1600NE amplifiers and CD Players.
Best matching Denon SC-M41 speaker system
- These speakers have been designed with Denon Hi-Fi craftsmanship and European Sound engineering.
- For best performance, a high quality 12 cm woofer / midrange chassis has been combined with a high definition tweeter and a crossover network with selected components to reproduces the smoothness of natural sound.
Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz)
- 30 W
Number of channels
Freq. Response (Analogue In)
- 20 Hz 20 kHz
- Band III
Frequency Range FM
- 87.5 Mhz 108.0 MHz