0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Discover a whole new world of musical enjoyment with Denon's AH-MM400 reference class headphones, which are professionally tuned for a flat EQ and deliver a natural tonal balance that's faithful to the original musical performance.
- Aluminum Die-cast Hangers
- Contemporary European Design
- Oxygen Free Copper Cables
- Featuring hand-carved natural American Walnut earcup housings, the AH-MM400 delivers a superb musical experience, with balanced tonal quality thanks to the resonance-free natural wood housings.
- A comfortable over-ear (circumaural) design, the AH-MM400 provides a high degree of passive acoustic isolation, letting you listen to your favorite tracks without distracting background noise interference.
Aluminum Die-cast Hangers
- The earcup housings connect to the lightweight adjustable headband via aluminum alloy die-cast hangers that feature resonance-free construction, along with high rigidity for maximum durability.
- The AH-MM400 also features collapsible earcups for storage in the supplied carrying pouch.
40mm Carbon/Paper Composite
Diaphragms with Free Edge and Neodymium Magnets
- The AH-MM400 features proprietary 40mm drivers with advanced Carbon/Paper composite blend diaphragms and neodymium magnets along with Denon's exclusive Free Edge technology, which dispenses with the traditional diaphragm surround suspension to deliver extended frequency response all the way up to 40 kHz.
Contemporary European Design
- Designed to look as good as they sound, the AH-MM400 features a fresh European style-inspired design that combines classic styling with a modern touch.
Oxygen Free Copper Cables
- For the utmost audio fidelity, the AH-MM400 comes with 2 detachable audio cables, both featuring high purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) cable technology.
- One cable features a built-in microphone along with a remote control for volume, track selection and smartphone control.
- The other longer cable is provided for connection to other devices, and both cables feature gold-plated connectors.