0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
AH-D7200 is Denon’s new reference headphone, drawing on more than 50 years’ experience in headphone design and development. Over five decades we have refined our expertise in making fine-sounding headphones so comfortable you’ll just want to keep on listening.
- Ultra-high-quality connection
- Unique FreeEdge driver technology
- Wearing comfort
- These premium headphones use our unique, Japanese-made FreeEdge drivers, which deliver a precise pistonic motion for ultra-accurate sound with minimal distortion.
- The drivers are mounted on vibration-reducing engineering resin baffles, fitted into self-damping real walnut housings designed to bring warmth and life to the sound.
- A detachable 7N-purity copper cable, made in Japan to Denon’s exacting specification, ensures the best possible signal transmission – it’s fitted with a durable machine-cut metal plug with an ornamental copper ring.
- The ear cups are suspended on a headband finished in real sheepskin leather, with ergonomically curved diecast aluminium hangers, while the memory foam ear-cushions are covered with an extremely soft artificial leather developed specifically for the AH-D7200.
- Every part of this no-compromise design is all about sound quality, comfort – and the ultimate listening experience.
- A detachable 7N-purity copper cable, made in Japan to Denon's exacting specification, ensure the best possible signal transmission - it's fitted with a durable machine-cut metal plug with an ornamental copper ring.
Unique FreeEdge driver technology
- At the heart of the AH-D7200 is that 50mm FreeEdge driver diaphragm, made from a nano-fibre material chosen for its rigidity and low mass.
- This delivers an accurate pistonic motion without distortion, and is also self-damping to cancel out unwanted resonances within the diaphragm.
- It’s mounted in a soft, compliant surround, making it easier for it to move in response to the music signal without flexing or distorting, for the purest possible sound.
- The beautiful 100% natural walnut ear cups enhance the sound experience.
- They are self-damping and strong, eliminating unwanted vibrations for super-detailed reproduction that brings concert hall-like life, warmth, and musicality to your listening experience.
- The outside of the headband is adorned with natural sheepskin leather for a soft luxurious feel, while the inside uses stitched engineered leather for ultimate comfort and durability.
- The headband deploys perfectly ergonomically contoured die-cast aluminum construction for optimized comfort and fit.
- The ear-pads are gently wrapped in an extremely soft engineered leather developed specifically for the AH-D7200, and memory foam, allowing them to conform to the shape of your head for the most comfortable fit. Every component of this compromise free design is all about sound quality and comfort - the ultimate listening experience.
- To accomodate varied head-sizes, the adjustable headband uses positive ball-bearing click-stops for precise and repeatable adjusment.
- Numbered markings indicate how to restore your personal setting quickly and precisely.