- Sensitivity : 90dB
- Frequency Response : 50Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance : 8 Ohms
- The SX-50 is designed from the ground up by our engineers in London, with a custom-designed 5-inch driver, silk dome tweeter and full range ported bass reflex design.
- Other components were hand-picked by our team and the final design was painstakingly voiced to provide the best possible sound quality.
- That stunning sound quality also comes in a surprisingly small package, making these compact speakers ideal where space is an issue.
- Particularly in smaller rooms or when used as satellite speakers in a serious surround system.
Following Cambridge Audio’s “Sound First” principles, the SX-50 is designed to sound truly stunning, at a price that’s unbeatable. That’s down to our laser-like focus on delivering audio quality, not marketing hype or extraneous features. We put the money where it counts and we believe you’ll be able to hear the results!
- High power, efficient woofer magnets deliver deep bass without putting stress on your amp
- Custom-designed bass driver with treated paper cone for a smooth and even frequency response
- Silk dome tweeter combines a soft, smooth sound with high levels of detail
- Dedicated foam damper behind the tweeter reduces reflections and increases sound stage depth for a truly spacious, room-filling experience where you can pick out every instrument
- Precisely optimised crossovers give the smoothest and most linear response
- Rigid MDF cabinet modelled using CAD so that the speaker dimensions minimise standing waves, for a more precise bass response
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 22 kHz|
|Recommended amplifier power:||10-100 watts|
|Drivers:||Tweeter: 1 x 25mm (1") silk dome tweeter |
Mid/Bass: 1 x 135mm (5.25") treated paper cone
|Colour:||Black or Walnut|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||225 x 161 x 240mm|