- Frequency :Minx X201: 36Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz
- Crossover Active – variable 50Hz-200Hz
- Weight: Minx X201: 5.0Kg (11.0lbs)
- Finishes:High gloss black
- Finishes:High gloss white
But with an 8” active woofer matched to an auxiliary bass radiator it will erupt your music and movies to life with immersive punch and power.Cambridge Audios two powerful Minx subwoofers are both packed with significant technological advances.
The 200 Watt X201 implements a forward firing driver for amazing punch and attack, combined with a state-of-the-art Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR) to deliver thunderous levels despite its compact and discrete design.
Digital Signal Processor
Cambridge Audio software engineers have designed a sophisticated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) to provide real-time control of equalization and dynamic range processing for the maximum possible performance while preventing drivers overloading or distorting. This allows the Minx subwoofers to handle more power and play louder than ever!
Discrete Yet Thunderous
Both of the subwoofers use an innovative driver plus an ABR(Auxiliary Bass Radiator) system rather than having either an enclosed box (which would require even more powe) or a ported design (which would require a bigger cabinet). The result is two extremely efficient and very powerful subwoofers housed in tiny cabinets, their slender size deceives the eye.
Bespoke to suit any room
The Minx subwoofers offer complete rear panel control of ‘gain’, ‘phase’ and ‘crossover frequency’, unlike many other style subwoofers which give little or no adjustment in these areas. With these true hi-fi capabilities, regardless of your room’s shape and size Minx’s simple set-up adjustments ensure your system is perfectly customized for placement almost anywhere.
- Auxiliary Bass Radiators to maximize efficiency and power yet minimize cabinet footprint
- Digital Signal Processor – provides equalization to maximize volume while preventing driver overload or distortion
- Full rear panel control to ensure the subwoofers match your set-up and listening preferences
- Compact and discrete design enabling the subwoofers to be hidden away anywhere - be heard not seen
|Power Output||Minx X201: 200W|
|Frequency Response||Minx X201: 36Hz (-6dB) – 200Hz|
|Crossover||Active – variable 50Hz-200Hz|
|Drivers||Minx X201: 1 x 6.5" subwoofer 2 x 6.5" passive radiator|
(H x W x D)
|Minx X201: 219 x 210 x 222mm (8.6 x 8.3 x 8.7")|
|Weight||Minx X201: 5.0Kg (11.0lbs)|
|Finishes||High gloss black |
High gloss white