- Sensitivity: Min 22: 88dB
- Frequency :Min 22: 120Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms compatible
- Weight: Min 22: 0.75kg (1.65lbs)
- Small, discrete and stylish
These stylish and discrete wide dispersion speakers offer superb integration in any home and are designed to match perfectly with your choice of Minx subwoofer.
The world’s best small speaker is now even better
We all want speakers which complement our home or environment, but often this means having small, ‘thin’ sounding speakers which look good, but simply don’t deliver the best sound. The Min 22 speakers redefine what is possible from a compact speaker and solve this problem by being ultra-small and discreet, and at the same time delivering the sound quality of much larger, traditional box speakers.
4th Generation BMR Technology
- BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) speaker technology is a revolutionary high-end solution using a single, flat panel to produce a wide bandwidth sound with exceptional dispersion
- BMR combines a flat NXT-type panel that with a conventional piston-like driver to provide excellent power handling across an ultra-wide range of frequencies
- The compact nature of the single BMR driver allows the internal cabinet volume to be used to excellent effect – even in a miniature enclosure
- Because the higher frequencies are produced by ‘vibration modes’ over the BMR’s entire surface , dispersion is exceptionally wide and instruments are reproduced much more realistically
Easy to use terminals
Unlike many style speakers which use low quality spring clips or custom cabling, Minx offers universal connection to any home cinema receiver or amplifier with an ingenious speaker terminal design, which can be removed to support banana plugs.
For maximum placement flexibility each Minx satellite speaker can be mounted a number of different ways; they can sit on their own on any surface, or they can be mounted on adjustable floorstands, discrete table stands or pivoting wall mount brackets. So whatever your needs, there is a perfect way of integrating the Min speakers into your home.
The perfect finish
Minx is finished to the highest possible standards in stunning white or black high gloss lacquers, using paint application techniques mastered in the premium car industry. Easy to clean, hard to scratch – Minx will look as amazing as it sounds for many years to come.
Match with a sigital subwoofer for the full effect
Complementing the satellite speakers are two new Minx subwoofers, each packed with cutting-edge technology. The 200 Watt X201 and the 300 Watt X301 subwoofers both feature forward firing drivers and state-of-the- art Auxiliary Bass Radiators (ABRs) which deliver room-shaking punch and efficiency, despite their compact design. But critically, every Minx system sounds truly integrated for the purest sound whether you’re enjoying music, movies or gaming.
- Balance Mode Radiator (BMR) for full range performance and wide dispersion
- Small, discrete and stylish
- Truly versatile, works in any room and fits in any space - stand-mount, wall mount, or position on any surface
- Movies, music and more: Minx delivers great sound whether for the crashes and explosions in movies, for music and for gaming too.
- Minx’s modular system can be customized or added to, available in different sizes and colors, there is no limit to the combinations you can create.
|Sensitivity (SPL)||Min 22: 88dB (2.83 Vrms input)|
|Frequency response||Min 22: 120Hz-20kHz|
|Impedance||8 Ohms compatible|
|Recommended Amp Power||25 - 200W|
(H x W x D)
|Min 22: 154 x 78 x 85mm (6.0 x 3.1 x 3.3”)|
|Weight||Min 22: 0.75kg (1.65lbs)|
|Finishes||High gloss black |
High gloss white