- Dimensions: 30 x 10 x 53.5mm
- High resolution audio
- Weight: 100g
- USB Class 2 audio
- LED sample rate indicator
The best USB DAC for the biggest laptop sound!
The DacMagic XS USB DAC / Headphone Amp is an instant upgrade to any computer’s sound output. It connects quickly and easily to any USB port and allows you to hear your favorite music and movies with every drop of detail, exactly as the artist intended.
Get the full potential from headphones that you’ve spent your hard earned cash on...
- Plugs into PC/Mac via a single USB connection for both power and audio
- Dramatically improves audio quality on all digital audio, including MP3s, high res audio files (e.g. FLAC or WAV), streaming services, films and games
- Headphone amplifier built in for deeper bass and times more power than a standard laptop headphone output
- Portable Headphone Amp is easy to use and small enough to be carried anywhere and everywhere
- Connect your laptop to your hifi system for better sound at home too
- Built to last with sturdy aluminum casing
The DacMagic XS delivers the bass, clarity and power you've been missing from your digital audio, anywhere and everywhere.
- High quality DAC – The DacMagic XS uses a high quality 24-bit Digital to Analogies Converter to provide far superior sound than your computer would ever be capable of.
- More power – The built-in headphone amp puts out 150mW of serious power, for the bass and volume you need even in the noisiest environments.
- Analog volume control – Finger-tip volume control fully bypasses the sound card and volume control of your computer. Not only does this improve sound quality, but also means no more combinations of button presses with two hands, or several mouse clicks to change volume.
- High resolution audio – Most computers can’t play high resolution audio through their headphone output. Featuring asynchronous USB audio clocking, and supporting both USB Class 1 and USB Class 2, the DacMagic XS can be used to play everything from MP3 to the highest quality 24-bit/192kHz studio master recordings from your computer, free from unwanted noise, jitter and distortion.
- USB Class 2 audio – When running in Class 2 mode, the DacMagic XS can also use Cambridge Audio’s dedicated Windows USB Class 2 USB driver (driver not required for Apple computers). This allows you to bypass the computer operating system’s poor audio path, preventing unwanted interference and re-sampling, guaranteeing a professional quality audio output.
- Versatile connections – Micro USB and 3.5mm headphone connections mean the DacMagic XS isn't just easy to connect laptop to headphones, it can also be used to connect your laptop to your home hi-fi.
- LED sample rate indicator – Ensures that you always know you’re getting the best quality or when you’ve hit maximum/minimum volume.
- Micro USB cable included – by plugging in via a cable, the DacMagic XS avoids adding a bulky and easily-bashed lump to the side of your laptop, unlike some inferior USB DACs.
- Tiny case – The (W x H x D) 30 x 10 x 53.5mm brushed aluminum case weighs a mere 100g, protects the electronics from shock or damage, and minimizes undesirable interference.
Micro USB input, 3.5mm analogue output
|Digital to Analogies Converter|| |
ESS9023 24-bit DAC
|Sample Rates Supported|| |
USB 1.0 mode: 16/24-bit, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
USB 2.0 mode: 16/24-bit, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
|Output Voltage||2V RMS|
|Max. Power Consumption|| |
|Min. Headphone Impendance||12 Ohms|
|Frequency Response||+/-0.2dB 20Hz – 20kHz|
103 dBr (unweighted)
|Output Impedance||0.5 Ohms|
|Volume Steps||53 steps (54 different volume levels)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
30 x 10 x 53.5mm