0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
The Santorin 30-200 subwoofer uses acoustic technologies developed directly rom the flagship La Sphère, which enable very deep and musical bass to be reproduced from a small cabinet size.
- Usage : Floorstanding
- Frequency Response : 29 – 180 Hz (anechoic chamber)
- Finishes : Black pearl
Model: Santorin 30-200
- For music and movies the generous and dynamic output is both accurate and impactful and integration with the rest of the system is seamless, thanks to the downward firing 360° vertical vent technology.
30CM HONEYCOMB MEMBRANE
- The honeycomb structure of the 30 cm woofer in the S30-200 permits a long excursion without deforming and distorting. High sound levels are possible across a wide frequency range thanks to the long voice coil, Kapton former and powerful magnetic field.
DOWN- FIRING 360° VERTICAL PORT
- The horizontal vent has been replaced by a vertical one, down-firing in 360°. Vent noises are filtered, the standing wave phenomenon inside the cabinets damped, positioning of the speakers in relation to the wall less critical, low-frequency reproduction purer and deeper, always lively and dynamic.
- 1 x 12 ’’ 30ND40 – dome membrane with honeycomb dome structure
Low pass filter adjustment
- from 40 to 180 Hz
- 29 – 180 Hz (anechoic chamber)
Max SPL level
- 104 dB
Amplifier nominal power
- 200 W
Amplifier peak power
- 400 W
Dimensions (h x l x p in cm)
- 43.5 x 37 x 46 cm / 7.1 x 14.6 x 18.1 in
- 25 kg / 55 lbs
- Black pearl