- Pacific Hi Fi continues to sell Bose Professional Audio Products, but as of the 1st of April Bose residential products will no longer be carried by Pacific Hi Fi. We are making room for more cutting-edge technology and exciting new products to offer you.
- We are now having a massive CLEARANCE SALE of Bose products that will be discontinued. Our sale starts today 30/03/2020. You won’t wanna miss these crazy deals.
In-ear. Noise cancelling. Better sound.
- Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or, at the touch of a button, activate Aware mode to hear what’s happening around you.
- Proprietary StayHear®+ tips provide a soft, secure fit. The inline microphone and remote let you switch easily to calls and control of certain functions.
Lose yourself in your music
QC®20 headphones let you experience music on the go as never before. You'll enjoy lifelike, digital sound quality that stands out from the noise around you—plus the freedom of an in-ear headphone. StayHear+ tips physically block some noise while our Acoustic Noise Cancelling technology electronically reduces most of what's left. It's just you and your music, even in noisy environments.
Tune in to your environment
But there are moments when you may not want to be so cut off from your surroundings. Crossing a city street. Waiting for airline gate announcements. This is where Aware mode comes in. Instead of removing your headphones, just press a button, and you're back in touch with the sounds around you—while your music keeps playing, and you still experience some noise cancellation.
All this, plus Bose lifelike sound. Sound you wouldn't expect from in-ear headphones. Our TriPort® technology and Active EQ combine to give your music a depth and balance that keep your daily soundtrack fresh and alive. The subtle details shine through, too. So wherever you are, your music's front and center.
Advanced ear tip technology
And your music's even easier to enjoy when you're not fussing with your headphones. Proprietary StayHear+ tips create a soft, secure fit with no need to force them into your ears. The cone shape spreads contact evenly across the ear for maximum comfort, and forms a gentle seal that contributes to the headphones' full-spectrum noise reduction.
You're in control
Controls are all at your fingertips. Use the slider switch on the control module to turn noise cancelling on and off. The inline remote/microphone houses Aware mode, call answer/end and volume buttons.
The 4-button remote, provides volume and music control plus access to voice-recognition apps, like Siri or Google search.
The lithium-ion battery (located inside the module) charges in just 2 hours with the included USB cable, and delivers up to 16 hours playing time per charge. A battery indicator light displays power status. And, even if the battery dies your music still plays with performance equal to that of our regular in-ear headphones.
When not in use, simply store your headphones and cables in the included carrying case.
- Bose® noise cancelling technology, shut out the world and focus on your music
- Aware mode to hear what’s around you at the press of a button
- Deep, clear sound from the Active EQ and TriPort® technology
- Soft, and secure for hours of listening from proprietary StayHear®+ ear tips
- QuietComfort® 20 headphones — Apple devices
- 3 pairs StayHear™+ tips (S, M, L)
- Clothing clip
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (built-in)
- USB charging cable
- Carrying case
|QC™20 headphones (including cable and StayHear™+ tips)||132cm||44g|