- Full-range loudspeaker designed for either permanent installations or portable sound reinforcement.
- It is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Its Articulated Array® design provides a wide 120° x 60° pattern to effectively cover many smaller venues with a single loudspeaker.
- For indoor and outdoor applications.
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Portable systems
- Foreground music
- Entertainment systems
- Outdoor systems
- Articulated Array® design provides wide 120° x 60° coverage to deliver voice and music reproduction over a broad dispersion area
- Four Bose® 4.5" (114 mm) full-range drivers for unsurpassed natural sound quality. Elimination of tweeters and crossover provides lifelike vocal and instrument reinforcement
- Frequency range down to 70 Hz allows full-range speech and light music reinforcement. For extended bass and higher output levels, use with Bose MB4, MB12, or MB24 modular bass loudspeakers
- Slim, aesthetic styling. Rugged enclosure with metal grille
- Weather-resistant design for indoor and outdoor applications
- Full complement of brackets and stands available
- Requires active equalization for best performance
- Mica-reinforced structural foam, textured
- Outdoor per IEC 529 IP55
- Two (2) parallel-wired NL4 Neutrik® Speakon® connectors
Suspension / Mounting
- Four (4) M8 x 1.25 inserts (2 back, 2 bottom)
- 23.3" H x 8.2" W x 8.0" D (592 mm x 208 mm x 202 mm)
- 15 lb (7.0 kg)
- Black, White
- 1 loudspeaker