It offers three versatileoperating modes and is easily configured using the controls
on the front panel. No external computer is required.
The DXA 2120 digital mixer/amplifier can be used in both
low- and high-impedance systems.
Each of the two output channels delivers 120 watts at 4 ohms or 100 watts for
70/100-volt applications. An auxiliary output provides a linelevel
signal for system expansion.
The DXA 2120 digital mixer/amplifier has six inputs – four
mic/line inputs, one page input and one direct input that
overrides all other sources when a signal is detected.
The four mic/line inputs connect to sources via 3-pin Euroblock
connectors or dual RCA jacks.
Three operating modes provide greater flexibility for installed
music or speech applications:
Mixer Mode – Each input can be routed to every output
simultaneously. Volume for each input can be controlled
independently, or a master volume can control both outputs
Dual Mono Select Mode – Two input sources are available
for each output channel. Volume control and source
selection are available in each zone.
Stereo Select Mode – Two selectable stereo sources can
be played in stereo in a single output zone. Volume control
and source selection are available in the zone.
The auxiliary output can be used with all three modes of
Two user interfaces, volume control and volume control with
A/B select, are available for operation from remote locations.
• Six inputs: four mic/line inputs with choice of balanced
Euroblock or unbalanced RCA connectors, one page input and
one direct input
• Two powered outputs that can operate at high or low
impedance: 2 x 120 W at 4 ohms , 2 x 65 W at 8 ohms, or 2 x
100 W at 70/100V
• Three operating modes for greater flexibility in installed
music or speech applications: Mixer Mode, Dual Mono Select
Mode, and Stereo Select Mode
• Easy setup and control via onboard controls – no computer
• DSP includes loudspeaker EQs and dynamic EQ functions
engineered specifically for Bose loudspeakers
• Opti-voice® paging provides a smooth transition between
music and announcements
• 24-volt DC backup power connection for added reliability and
integration onto fire and evacuation systems
Designed for a wide range of applications, including:
• Conference centers
• Retail stores
• Restaurants and bars
• Lobbies and conference rooms
- 2 x 120 W at 4 ohms , 2 x 65 W at 8 ohms, or 2 x 100 W at 70/100V
- 75 dB (below rated power, A-weighted)
- ≤0.5 % (at full rated power)
- 80 dB
- 2 channels
- Mic/Line Inputs: 4 balanced
- Line Inputs: 4 unbalanced
- Page Inputs: 1 balanced
- Direct Inputs: 1 balanced