- Low-frequency loudspeaker
- Acoustimass speaker technology
- Module design
Due to our distributor's restriction, we can't sell this product online. Please call (02) 9600 6655 or Click here for Special Price & to order this product.
- Designed to provide flush-mount bass augmentation for new and existing background music systems.
- Features one 5.25" (133 mm) woofer that delivers deep bass down to 40 Hz without audible distortion.
- For indoor applications only.
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Lobbies and conference rooms
- Low-frequency loudspeaker featuring one 5.25" (133 mm) woofer that delivers deep, non-localized bass support down to 40 Hz without audible distortion. For flush, ceiling, pendant and wall-mount applications
- Acoustimass speaker technology filters out audible distortion to deliver non-localized bass
- Designed to work with the FreeSpace 3 flush and surface satellite speakers, or existing systems where additional bass reinforcement is desired
- Module design allows parallel connection of multiple bass modules and can accommodate two or four FreeSpace 3 satellites per bass module
- Plenum rated for use in air handling spaces (with optional plenum cover)
- Selectable 70/100V or low impedance with transformer tap adjustment under speaker grille
- Indoor use only
- Multi-position screw-type barriers
Suspension / Mounting
- Integral quick-install mounting features. Three mounting points at the rear of the housing for pendant mounting
- Outer flange diameter: 15.4" (391 mm)
- Depth: 7.5" (190 mm)
- Ceiling hole diameter: 14.3" (362 mm)
- 14 lb (6.4 kg)
- Black, White, Paintable
- 1 loudspeaker