0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
8x8 HDBaseT™ AV Matrix - 100m (4K up to 70m), Bi-directional IR & RS-232, PoH (PoE), Simultaneous HDBaseT™ / HDMI Outputs,2 HDBaseT™ Inputs, Independent Audio Matrix, ARC enabled, LineLevel Volume Control, LAN serving, HDCP 2.2 & Web GUI.
- Control of Matrix via front panel
- Supports PoH
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Our Platinum 8x8 HDBaseT™ Matrix delivers a range of industry leading features.
- The PLA88ARC is a 4K HDCP 2.2 compliant 8x8The matrix also provides matrix, transmitting HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable.
- Advanced features including independant audio routing, Audio Return Channel (ARC), simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI outputs.
- Two HDBaseT™ inputs, RS-232 pass through to enable seamless 3rd party control integration and web interface module for control and configuration of the matrix.
- The matrix can be configured using the Blustream Software, allowing the user to define audio channels, designate EDID presets and insert audio delays on outputs to correct any lip sync issues within the system.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Features 8x HDMI inputs which can be independantly routed simultaneously to 8x HDBaseT™ and HDMI outputs
- Extends HDMI up to distance of 100m 1080P and 4K UHD video upto 70m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Inputs 1 & 2 support Dual HDBaseT™ & HDMI to enable integration of remote HDMI sources up to 100m distance (4K up to 70m)
- Up to 24x16 Audio Matrix independantly controllable from video:-
- - 8x independent analogue L/R audio inputs which can be routed to audio outputs or embedded onto HDBaseT™/HDMI outputs
- - HDMI audio breakout to Coaxial digital and analogue L/R audio outputs with variable pre-amp line level control
- - Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) via HDMI or Optical digital inputs from compatible HEX100ARC-RX receivers.
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Bi-directional IR & RS-232 from all input and output locations (with compatible transmitters & receivers)
- Control of Matrix via front panel , IR, RS-232, TCP/IP and web interface module
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) to power compatible HDBaseT™ transmitters & receivers
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- 2U Design for 19” rack mount integration - mounting kit included