0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
6x6 HDBaseT™ AV Matrix - 70m (4K up to 40m), Bi-directional IR & RS-232, PoH (PoE), Simultaneous HDBaseT™ /HDMI Outputs, 1 HDBaseT™ Input, Independent Audio Matrix, Line Level Volume Control, HDCP 2.2 & Web GUI.
- Extends HDMI up to distance of 70m 1080P
- Supports all industry standard video
- Supports PoH
- Our Platinum 6x6 HDBaseT™ Matrix delivers a range of industry leading features.
- The PLA66L is a 4K HDCP 2.2 compliant6x6 matrix, transmitting HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable.
- The matrix also provides advanced features including independant audio routing, simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI outputs, 1 HDBaseT™ input, RS-232 pass through to enable seamless 3rd party control integration and web interface module for control andconfiguration of the matrix.
- The matrix can be configured using the Blustream Software, allowing the user to define audio
- channels, designate EDID presets and insert audio delays on outputs to correct any lip sync issues within the system.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Features 6x HDMI inputs which can be independantly routed simultaneously to 6x HDBaseT™ + HDMI outputs
- Extends HDMI up to distance of 70m 1080P and 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Inputs 1 & 2 support Dual HDBaseT™ & HDMI to enable integration of remote HDMI sources up to 70m distance (4K up to 40m)
- Up to 12x12 Audio Matrix independantly controllable from video:-
- - 6x independent analogue L/R audio inputs which can be routed to audio outputs or embedded onto HDBaseT™ / HDMI outputs
- - HDMI audio breakout to Coaxial digital and analogue L/R audio outputs with variable pre-amp line level control
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Bi-directional IR & RS-232 from all input and output locations (with compatible transmitters & receivers)
- Control of Matrix via front panel , IR, RS-232, TCP/IP and web interface module
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) to power compatible HDBaseT™ transmitters & receivers
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- 2U Design for 19” rack mount integration - mounting kit included