0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
6x6 HDBaseT™ AV Matrix - 100m (4K up to 70m), Bi-directional IR & RS-232, PoH (PoE), Simultaneous HDBaseT™ / HDMI Outputs, 1 HDBaseT™ Input, Independent Audio Matrix, ARC enabled, Line Level Volume Control, LAN serving, HDCP 2.2 & Web GUI.
- Features 6x HDMI inputs
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- Supports all known HDMI audio
- Our Platinum 6x6 HDBaseT™ Matrix delivers a range of industry leading features.
- The PLA66ARC is a 4K HDCP 2.2 compliant 6x6 matrix, transmitting HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable.
- The matrix also provides advanced features including independant audio routing, Audio Return Channel (ARC), simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI outputs, 1 HDBaseT™ input, RS-232 pass through to enable seamless 3rd party control integration and web interface module for control and configuration of the matrix.
- The matrix can be configured using the Blustream Software, allowing the user to define audio channels, designate EDID presets and insert audio delays on outputs to correct any lip sync issues within the system.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- Features 6x HDMI inputs which can be independantly routed simultaneously to 6x HDBaseT™ + HDMI outputs
- Extends HDMI up to distance of 100m 1080P and 4K UHD video upto 70m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Input 1 supports Dual HDBaseT™ & HDMI to enable integration of remote HDMI sources up to 100m distance (4K up to 70m)
- Up to 18x12 Audio Matrix independantly controllable from video:-
- - 6x independent analogue L/R audio inputs which can be routed to audio outputs or embedded onto HDBaseT™ / HDMI outputs
- - HDMI audio breakout to Coaxial digital and analogue L/R audio outputs with variable pre-amp line level control
- - Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) via HDMI or Optical digital inputs from compatible HEX100ARC-RX receivers.
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Bi-directional IR & RS-232 from all input and output locations (with compatible transmitters & receivers)
- Control of Matrix via front panel , IR, RS-232, TCP/IP and web interface module
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) to power compatible HDBaseT™ transmitters & receivers
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major home control brands
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- 2U Design for 19” rack mount integration - mounting kit included