- The HDCP11 converts the HDCP 2.2 input to a lower HDCP format allowing integration of HDCP 2.2 source products to non-HDCP 2.2 compatible products (displays, AV receivers, soundbars etc).
- The HDCP11 also features in-built EDID management and has HDMI de-embedding to extract audio from the HDMI input onto both analogue and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently.
- This solution prevents the need to upgrade all of your HDMI video components when a HDCP 2.2 device is added to the system.
- HDCP 2.2 conversion to all lower HDCP formats
- HDMI audio de-embedded to both analogue L/R audio and Coaxial digital outputs concurrently
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP compliant
- Small compact size
- Video Input Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A
- Video Output Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A
- Audio Output Connectors: 1x SPDIF Coaxial digital & 1x Analogue Left/Right audio (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Casing Dimensions (W x H x D): 92mm x 26mm x 63mm
- Dimensions including connections (W x H x D): 102mm x 26mm x 63mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.5kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 5V/1A DC
- 1 x HDCP11AB
- 1 x 5V/1A DC power supply
- 1 x Mounting kit
- 1 x User manual