- Plot Patterns
- Sample/Word Rate
- Transduce Type
Blue's SNOWFLAKE records anywhere & anything on the go with audio quality heads & shoulders above any other portable USB mic on the planet! Whether you're recording your newest podcast, talking business on the web, or just narrating your latest great family movie, the Snowflake from Blue Microphones can capture it with amazing clarity and depth that's head and shoulders above any comparable portable USB on the market.
It's perfect for podcasting, voice recognition software, iChat, and VoIP software such as Skype and Vonage. Or use it for dictation, field recording, lecture recording, and narration for slideshows and PowerPoint presentations. The sky's the limit. It's even great for recording music via GarageBand and other multitrack recording software.
System Requirements Windows:
- Vista or XP; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)
- Transduce Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient w/USB Digital Output
- Plot Patterns: Cardioid
- Sample/Word Rate: 44.1 kHz /16Bit
- frequency Response: 35Hz - 20 kHz