- Power Required
- Sample Rate
Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Blue's YETI is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer.
THX Certified for exceptional sound and performance, the Yeti can capture anything with a clarity & ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
The Yeti features Blue's innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones.
The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain located directly on the microphone.
There are no drivers to install - simply plug the Yeti into your PC or Mac, load up your favorite recording software, and record something amazing.
The legend of the Yeti continues with the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone roaming the wild today. The Yeti features tools and recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones and devices, all with the simplicity of a plug play USB microphone.
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Impedance:16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional
- USB 1.1/2.0; 64 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh: Mac OSX ( 10.4.11 or higher )
- USB 1.1/2.0
- 64 MB RAM (minimum)