- The BenQ SH915 is the brightest choice for all your meetings.Light and compact with Full HD image resolution, 4000 ANSI lumen brightness and 11000:1 contrast ratio,
- The BenQ SH915 offers superior viewing experience even in rooms with the lights on.
Brilliant Image Performance
4000 ANSI Lumens
- It doesn’t matter where you are, with 4000 ANSI lumen high brightness, the SH915 will always give you the best clarity under the brightest lights! So, take advantage! Stay in control and enjoy perfect presentations and the nest interactions with your audience!
Full HD 1080p Magnificence
- The SH915 offers the highest standard of viewing – a Full HD resolution at 1080p. It supports multiple video formats including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, delivering 5 times more detail than traditional 480p projectors. With Full HD, every viewing experience becomes more absorbing.
High Contrast Ratio
- The combined expertise of BenQ’s projector know-hows delivers an astounding 2,800:1 contrast at the highest to significantly improve the black level for superbly rendered image definition.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ SH915 is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools, corporates and institutions to bring an immersive learning experience to their students and audiences with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
Diversified Options for Control, Manage and Display
LAN Control Centralized Projector Management
- LAN Control enables IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively – offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The SH915 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link Control system.
Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
- The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class.
Big Zoom for Extra Projector Installation Flexibility
- SH915 1.5x big zoom feature opens up space with an impressively wide range of throw distances. All you have to do is simply place the new projector right where your original ceiling mount is. Without adding projector setting re-construction costs to your budget list, you’ll get to save the money for better use.
- With Quick Intall hotkey on the remote control, installer can quickly acces to installation related functions in the OSD menu.
Power Saving, Eco Friendly
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology
- Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life –SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
BenQ DLP® Projectors? Long-Lasting Image Perfection with DLP Technology
Timeless Image Quality:
- BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability and true-to-life color for years to come. We use leading-edge DLP Technology to reflect pure light from millions of micro mirrors on a DMD chip through our advanced color wheels. Since the mirrors are colorless and protected within a nearly-sealed engine, BenQ DLP Projectors have no aging problems and are virtually immune to image decay, consistently delivering picture excellence time and time again. In fact, after 2,000 hours of intense usage, inserting a new bulb produces image quality comparable to a brand-new projector.
- DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color and smoother image quality.
- BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor™ Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate. BrilliantColor enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green. From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
|Native Resolution||1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Brightness*||4000 ANSI Lumen|
|Display Color||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Throw Ratio||1.398 - 2.09|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||26" - 300"|
|Lamp(Normal/Economic Mode/SmartEco Mode)*||2500/3000/3500 hours|
|Keystone Adjustment||1D, Vertical ± 30 degrees|
|Projection Offset||Vertical: 130% ±5%|
|Resolution Support||VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23-120Hz|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||360.1x119.9x259mm|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|3D Support and Compatibility|| Frame Sequential: Up to 60Hz 720p |
Frame Packing: Up to 24 Hz 1080p
Side by Side: Up to 24Hz 1080p
Top Bottom: Up to 60Hz 1080p
|Weight||8.14 lbs (3.7 Kg)|
|Audible Noise||38/33 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)|
|Power Supply||AC100 to 240V, 3.8A, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||370W(Normal), 300W(Eco), Standby<0.5W|
|On-Screen Display Languages||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Picture Modes||Dynamic / Presentation / sRGB / Cinema / (3D) / User 1 / User 2|
|Accessories (Standard)|| Carry bag |
Power Cord (by region)
Remote Control w Battery
User Manual CD
Warranty Card (by region)
|Accessories (Optional)|| Spare Lamp Kit |
Ceiling mount kit