- One-Touch Audiovisual Recording
- Constant Aperture Zoom Lens
- SDHC card Extended Storage
Instant Sharing for Easy Learning
- 40x zoom with constant aperture zoom lens and XGA native resolution, that helps turn every lesson into a spontaneous and fun journey.
One-Touch Audiovisual Recording
- The S30 allows you to create live audiovisual videos effortlessly by pressing just one button on the control panel.
- It will then save everything recorded to your SDHC card up to 32GB memory capacity.
- Every lesson can be saved and shared with students that are absent or late to class, fellow teachers during teaching workshops and parents at parent-teacher conferences.
Powerful 40x zoom capabilities
- This is a practical tool for doing lab work together as a class. Being able to zoom in closely to observe tiny details helps students stay focused, understand better and learn more.
Constant Aperture Zoom Lens
- With S30 constant aperture and powerful 40x zoom lens, this incredible device projects still images, video clips and even real objects with the ultimate zoom fluidity, capable of zooming in and out with consistent image quality and minimized noise.
5-Megapixel Color Sensor
- The S30 5-Megapixel CMOS sensor captures sharp and vivid images of just about any object – It does not get any higher than this!
SDHC card Extended Storage
- Capture and save your lessons to a SDHC card for future! You can save up to 32GB of images and video clips with a SDHC card. With the S30, there’s plenty of room to document every great lesson!
USB Cable Plug and Display
- It is simple to just connect the S30 and BenQ selected projectors with a USB cable and show the image you have from S30 instantly.
Useful Presentation Tool
- S30 offers you useful presentation tool - QBOX, QMASK, PIP and Effect, allows you to draw students' attetntion to a particular part of the lesson with QBOX, or you can cover up the answers by QMASK. PIP function makes you be able to view the live screen demo and previous image together.
QVision Software Tool
- All it takes is a USB cable to connect your computer to the S30. Start sharing instantly and do editing together live as a class through QVision! Be sure to test out all the enhanced drawing and annotation tools! You can also turn your lesson into video clips through the recording feature.
Made in Taiwan
- With the MIT (Made in Taiwan) logo, it ensures that the S30 production is based in Taiwan to provide the reliable outstanding quality.
ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
|Power Supply|| |
|On-Screen Display Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese|
|Accessories (Standard)|| |
|Presentation tools|| |
|Software OS|| |