The Best Value Choice for Small-Medium Space
- MX522P offers a stunning full-screen presentation with the finest details regardless of the ambient light level.
Power Saving , Eco Friendly
World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
- As the first DLP brand to incorporate Philips' ImageCare technology into its projector lamp system,
- BenQ has taken a further leap, developing its own SmartEco Technology to perfect what DLP can do for energy saving in the 21st century classroom.
- Built with this brand new invention, the MX522P brings together uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life through innovative features.
- Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership.
- The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%.
- The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ MX522P is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor™ Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate.
- BrilliantColor enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green.
- From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail.
- A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color and smoother image quality.
- BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details.
- Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
|Native Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768)|
|Display Color||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Lens||F=2.56-2.8, f=21-23.1 mm|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Throw Ratio||1.86-2.04 (53"@2m)|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||36"~300"|
|Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic/SmartEco/LampSave)*||4500/6000/6500/10000 hours|
|Keystone Adjustment||1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees|
|Projection Offset||120% ±5%|
|Resolution Support||VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23~120Hz|
|Interface||Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2 (Share with component) |
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
HDMI x 1
Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
Speaker 2W x 1
USB (Type mini B) x 1
RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
IR Receiver x1 (Front)
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||283 x 95 x 222 mm|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|3D Support and Compatibility||Frame Sequential: Up to 720p |
Frame Packing: Up to1080p
Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p
Top Bottom: Up to 1080p
|Audible Noise||33/28 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)|
|Power Supply||AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Normal 270W, Eco 220W, Standby<0.5W|
|On-Screen Display Languages||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Picture Modes||Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/(3D)/User 1/User 2|
|Accessories (Standard)||Lens Cover |
Remote Control w/ Battery
Power Cord (by region)
Downloading UM and Regulatory Statements
Quick Start Guide
Warranty Card (by region)
VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
|Accessories (Optional)||Spare Lamp Kit |