- Projection Perfect
- Smart Eco Mode
- No Source Detected Mode
Projection Perfect for every Middle-Sized Venues
- The BenQ MW769 is just the projector you need to perfect your presentation in all middle-sized room.
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology
- Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life –SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
Smart Eco Mode
- The SmartEco Mode, which cleverly adjusts the lamp power to maximize power saving by delivering the best contrast and brightness performance using only as much light as needed.
Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students’ focus back on them – or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
No Source Detected Mode
- The automatic switch to Eco Blank Mode after the projector is turned on for over three minutes without a display source, eliminating unnecessary energy waste and prolonging the life of the projector lamp.
0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MW769 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for earlier projector models. This advancement in energy saving technology certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Diversified Options for Control, Manage
Big Zoom for Extra Projector Installation Flexibility
- MW769 1.5x big zoom feature opens up space with an impressively wide range of throw distances. All you have to do is simply place the new projector right where your original ceiling mount is. Without adding projector setting re-construction costs to your budget list, you’ll get to save the money for better use.
2D Keystone Correction
- When the projector is placed off center, the 2D keystone correction feature gives you a wider projector installation flexibility by correcting the trapezoid effect using horizontal and vertical adjustments.
LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
- LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively – offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MW769 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
Supports Various 3D Formats
- MW769 are standard-equipped with DLP Link™-supported 3D projection to offer the same amazing 3D effects seen in 3D movies. The 3D formats supported by the MW769 are 3D field-sequential, 3D frame packing, 3D top-and-bottom and 3D side-by-side. Furthermore, this incredible projector can be connected to a Blu-ray DVD player for even more stunning visual quality.
Hassle-free projector maintenance
Upper lamp door for easy lamp access
- the upper lamp door is designed for it managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class.
- Insert a WiFi dongle into the USB flash drive slot to display contents from your PC, MAC, iPhone and iPad to MW769 through Wireless Display feature.
- The Instant Restart feature gives teachers a 90-second window to turn the projector back on immediately when it has been switched off by accident – no waiting necessary.
- LAN Display offers a cost-effective solution for projector implementation management using a single LAN cable to control and display. This feature also offers simultaneous 4-1 or partial projection display option for better content management for discussions, presentations, training and classroom teaching.
Microphone Input Support
- With the microphone input, you will no longer need to shout to get the attention of your audience. All you need to do is plug in the microphone or microphone headset to get your point across!
BenQ DLP® Projectors? Long-Lasting Image Perfection with DLP Technology
Timeless Image Quality:
- BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability and true-to-life color for years to come. We use leading-edge DLP Technology to reflect pure light from millions of micro mirrors on a DMD chip through our advanced color wheels. Since the mirrors are colorless and protected within a nearly-sealed engine, BenQ DLP Projectors have no aging problems and are virtually immune to image decay, consistently delivering picture excellence time and time again. In fact, after 2,000 hours of intense usage, inserting a new bulb produces image quality comparable to a brand-new projector.
After New Lamp Installed
- DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color and smoother image quality.
- BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor™ Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate. BrilliantColor enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green. From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
|Brightness*||4200 ANSI Lumen|
|Display Color||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:10 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||31" ~ 300"|
|Lamp Mode (Normal / Economic / SmartEco / LampSave / LumenCare)||2500/3000/3500/--/-- hours|
|Keystone Adjustment||2D, V +/- 30 degree, H +/- 25 degree|
|Projection Offset||Vertical: 125% ±5%|
|Resolution Support||VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23-120Hz|
|Interface||Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2 |
HDMI x 2
Monitor out x 1
Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
S-Video in x 1
Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
Audio in (L/R) x1
Microphone in(Mini jack) x 1
Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
Speaker 20W x 1
USB (Type A) x 2
USB (Type B) x 1
USB (Type Mini B) x 1
DC 12V Trigger (3.5mm Jack) x 1
RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
IR Receiver x2 (Front+Rear)
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||329x137.2x248.7mm (include feet) |
329x127.2x248.7mm (exclude feet)
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|3D Support and Compatibility||Frame Sequential: Up to 60Hz 720p |
Frame Packing: Up to 24 Hz 1080p
Side by Side: Up to 24Hz 1080p
Top Bottom: Up to 60Hz 1080p
|Weight||8.6 lbs(3.9 Kg)|
|Audible Noise||36/34 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)|
|Power Supply||AC100 to 240V, 4.2A, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||400W(Normal), 340W(Eco), Standby<0.5W|
|On-Screen Display Languages||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Picture Modes||Dynamic / Presentation / sRGB / Cinema / (3D) / User 1 / User 2|
|Accessories (Standard)||Carry bag |
Power Cord (by region)
Remote Control w Battery
User Manual CD
Warranty Card (by region)
|Accessories (Optional)||Spare Lamp Kit |
Ceiling mount kit