- Wireless Display
- QPresenter Pro
- Qpresenter Quick Connection
- Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors
Via Your Own Device
- The MW665 also offers multi wireless display with Qpresenter Pro App and keeps your presentation lookin' great! Packaged with Wi-Fi Dongle.
Brilliant Presentation via Your Smart Device
Insert a WiFi dongle into the USB flash drive slot to display contents from your PC, MAC, iPhone and iPad to MW665 through Wireless Display feature
- The QPresenter Pro software, developed with an accompanying APP, is designed to support wireless projection from computational and smart devices across all platforms from iOS to Android, by simply connecting the projector to a wireless dongle and linking the device to the projector via Wireless Display.
- This app can project various document formats, including PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and image files.
Qpresenter Quick Connection
- Insert a WiFi dongle into MW665 and a Quick Wireless Connection USB into a laptop display contents from your PC with Quick Connection Driver to MW665 through Qpresenter Quick Connection feature.
- Without downloading any software and setting up steps, it is easier to seamlessly share control of the projector in a team presentation
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology
- Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life
- SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail.
- A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color and smoother image quality.
- BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details.
- Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor™ Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate.
- BrilliantColor enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green.
- From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
|Display Color||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Lens||F2.59-2.87 f=16.88-21.88 mm|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:10|
|Throw Ratio||1.21~1.57(76.5" ±3% @ 2m)|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||44"-300"|
|Lamp Mode (Normal / Economic / SmartEco / LampSave / LumenCare)||3500/5000/6500/10000/2000 hours|
|Keystone Adjustment||2D, Vertical +/- 30 degrees, Horizontal +/- 25 degrees, under 3D timing only Vertical +/- 30 degrees|
|Projection Offset||120% ±5%|
|Resolution Support||VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23~120Hz|
|Interface|| Computer in (D-sub 15pin) x 2(Share with component) |
Monitor out (D-sub 15pin) x 1
HDMI x 1
Composite Video in (RCA) x 1
S-Video in (Mini DIN 4pin) x 1
Audio in (Mini Jack) x 1
Audio L/R in (RCA) x 1
Audio out (Mini Jack) x 1
Speaker 2W x 1
USB (Type A) x 1 (USB Reader & Wireless Display)
USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Download & UBS display)
RS232 (DB-9pin) x 1
RJ45 x 1
IR Receiver x2 (Front+Top)
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||311.95 x 104.07 x 244.11 mm|
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|3D Support and Compatibility|| Frame Sequential: Up to 60Hz 720p |
Frame Packing: Up to 24Hz 1080p
Side by Side: Up to 60Hz 1080i
Top Bottom: Up to 24Hz 1080p
|Audible Noise||33/28 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)|
|Power Supply||AC100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||295W, Standby<0.5W|
|On-Screen Display Languages||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Picture Modes||Dynamic/Presentation/sRGB/Cinema/User 1/User 2|
|Accessories (Standard)|| Wireless Dongle |
Remote Control w/ Battery
Power Cord (by region)
User Manual CD
Quick Start Guide
Warranty Card (by region)
VGA(D-sub 15pin) Cable
|Accessories (Optional)|| Spare Lamp Kit |