Best Choice at Class-leading Value for Small-Medium Space
- Featuring a brightness of 3200 ANSI lumens and a high contrast ratio of 13000:1.
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology
- Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life
- SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do.
- With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
- Projector lamp replacement costs make up the biggest part of the total cost of projector ownership. The LampSave Mode is designed to adjust the lamp power dynamically by content brightness level to extend projector lamp life significantly by 50%! The lamp replacement frequency is also reduced by up to 50% to lower the replacement costs.
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ MS524 is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.