Power Saving , Eco Friendly
Saving More on Power Consumption with BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology
- Offering lower TCO and optimized projection through dynamic power saving, uncompromised brightness, exquisite picture quality and optimized lamp life –SmartEcoTechnology has perfected what a DLP projector can do. With this innovation, schools and corporates are able to save up to 70% of lamp power consumption and lower maintenance costs through dynamic power saving features while bringing an ultra-vivid viewing experience into every presentation.
Eco Blank Mode
- The Eco Blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them – or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by 70%.
Audio Pass through
- With the built-in speaker, the MH740 can be used as an audio system when it's on the standby mode. This saves you the trouble as well as the extra budget for getting a separate audio system.
0.5W in Standby Mode
- When inactive, the MH740 keeps power consumption to a minimum with 0.5W standby power, achieving what was once a challenge for ealier projector models. This technological advancement in energy saving certainly helps extend the projector lamp life and lower energy costs.
Big Zoom for Extra Projector Installation Flexibility
- MH740 1.5x big zoom feature opens up space with an impressively wide range of throw distances. All you have to do is simply place the new projector right where your original ceiling mount is. Without adding projector setting re-construction costs to your budget list, you’ll get to save the money for better use.
Hassle-Free Projector Maintenance
Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
- The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class.
LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
- LAN Control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively – offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MH740 offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN Control system.
Thoughtful Teaching Template Design
- To make your teaching job easier, BenQ has added the teaching template function to the MH740. Now, with three different line pattern designs to choose from – Letter Formation, Worksheet and Coordinate Chart, you can easily write or draw on whiteboards as well as blackboards without the need of drawing lines or charts.
Microphone Input Support
- With the microphone input, you will no longer need to shout at the top of your lungs to get the attention of your audience. All you need to do is plug in the microphone or microphone headset to get your point across!
Blu-ray Full HD 3D Supported
- BenQ MH740 is built with latest DLP® technology to support 3D functionality, allowing schools to bring an immersive learning experience to their students with a simple preparation of 3D glasses and 3D content from your blu-ray player.
ecoFACTS can tell you how eco-friendly BenQ products are!
- Development of eco-friendly products, BenQ doesn't just want to comply with green regulations passively, but also to actively develop eco-friendly products!
- ecoFACTS declares BenQ's greatest efforts on the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of the products.
BenQ DLP® Projectors? Long-Lasting Image Perfection with DLP Technology
Timeless Image Quality:
- BenQ DLP Projectors are built with enduring enjoyment in mind, ensuring razor-sharp clarity, ultra-readability and true-to-life color for years to come. We use leading-edge DLP Technology to reflect pure light from millions of micro mirrors on a DMD chip through our advanced color wheels. Since the mirrors are colorless and protected within a nearly-sealed engine, BenQ DLP Projectors have no aging problems and are virtually immune to image decay, consistently delivering picture excellence time and time again. In fact, after 2,000 hours of intense usage, inserting a new bulb produces image quality comparable to a brand-new projector.
- DLP Technology also affords a filter-free engine design for carefree confidence in long-lasting image quality and reduced total cost of ownership. BenQ’s SmartEco™ Technology further boosts contrast performance and image quality endurance while saving up to 70% on lamp power consumption.
Razor-Sharp Clarity with Ultra-Readability:
- Enabling a 96% fill factor, DLP Technology supplies pixel circuitry behind the pixel, thereby eliminating the thick dark bezels around individual pixels, which diminish color and detail. A higher fill factor and less black border translate to noticeably purer, more intense color and smoother image quality.
- BenQ DLP Projectors also feature high contrast ratios for flawless rendering of small text, fine lines, and dark scene details. Blacks are deeper and overall image quality is more focused and clean. Your presentations will be easily readable and highly effective, even from the back row of a well-lit venue.
BenQ DLP Projector
Vibrant, True-to-Life Colors:
- Even in lit venues, BenQ DLP Projectors achieve the optimal balance of brightness and color accuracy, with BrilliantColor™ Technology additionally boosting true-to-life colors that captivate. BrilliantColor enables up to six-color processing by incorporating the secondary colors Yellow, Cyan, and Magenta along with primary Red, Blue, and Green. From intense hues to elusive mid-tones like aqua blues and light yellows, your every presentation is rendered in pure, living splendor.
|Native Resolution||1080p (1920 x 1080)|
|Brightness*||4000 ANSI Lumen|
|Display Color||1.07 Billion Colors|
|Aspect Ratio||Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)|
|Image Size (Diagonal)||26" ~ 300"|
|Lamp(Normal/Economic Mode/SmartEco Mode)*||2500/3000/3500 hours|
|Keystone Adjustment||1D, Vertical +/- 40 degrees|
|Projection Offset||Vertical: 130% ±5%|
|Resolution Support||VGA(640 x 480) to UXGA(1600 x 1200)|
|Vertical Scan Rate||23-120Hz|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)|| 360.1x119.9x259mm (include feet) |
|HDTV Compatibility||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Video Compatibility||NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
|3D Support and Compatibility|| Frame Sequential: Up to 60Hz 720p |
Frame Packing: Up to 24 Hz 1080p
Side by Side: Up to 24Hz 1080p
Top Bottom: Up to 60Hz 1080p
|Weight||8.14 lbs (3.7 Kg)|
|Audible Noise||38/33 dBA (Normal/Economic mode)|
|Power Supply||AC100 to 240V, 3.8A, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||370W(Normal), 300W(Eco), Standby<0.5W|
|On-Screen Display Languages||Arabic/Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hindi/ Hungarian/ Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)|
|Picture Modes||Dynamic / Presentation / sRGB / Cinema / (3D) / User 1 / User 2|
|Accessories (Standard)|| Carry bag |
Power Cord (by region)
Remote Control w Battery
User Manual CD
Warranty Card (by region)
|Accessories (Optional)|| Spare Lamp Kit |
Ceiling mount kit