0 review(s) | Add your review
No votes yet
Arcam’s A29 integrated amplifier represents another major step forward for Arcam’s stereo audio engineering. We set out to incorporate everything we have learnt in almost 40 years to deliver an amplifier that will set new standards and provide class leading sound quality for the best possible reproduction of your music.
- 80W Class G amplification
- Low power 0.5W standby
- CR902 system remote control
- Drawing on the many years of amplifier design experience at Arcam, the A29 uses the best quality components and engineering practice to produce a product that will give many years of musical pleasure and reliable service.
- With a class G amplifier, toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, complementary transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion and noise the A29 is capable of reproducing music with all its original authority and detail. Rest assured you will be hearing the music just as the artist intended.
- The A29 have been designed to leapfrog the competition with a massive 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms and 175 watts into 4 ohms, allowing for huge extra power reserves from our latest generation class G topology that is both clever and efficient. During normal operation, distortion is measured in less than one part per million so that this massive power is deliver with total control and finesse.
- There have been great strides made in improving audio sources and loudspeakers in recent years and the time is right to match them in the field of amplifier design. This ground breaking amplifier is a must audition amplifiers for music lovers who understand that power is nothing without control.